• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of this conmen > SAMLEONG

lkjhgfdsa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all... Leongsam used his clones to zapped people in this forum, the reason is, he got no money to see doctor, because of cancer, so the people got no chioce , have to make some donation money for his medical free, if not he would keep on give you Infraction/zapped. what a coward mother fucker, is not its?

LEONGSAM - YOU’RE FUCKING RETARDED CONMEN

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh my what a great piece of advice (not advise)! You sir are a real treasure trove of public warnings and information :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear all... Leongsam used his clones to zapped people in this forum, the reason is, he got no money to see doctor, because of cancer, so the people got no chioce , have to make some donation money for his medical free, if not he would keep on give you Infraction/zapped. what a coward mother fucker, is not its?

You need me to put this as a sticky so that you can warn more people? :biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
get a life mate..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
simi ad? new stable?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sell this one. I heard after eating, can become unsinkified :biggrin:

imagesCAXMYI2F.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. :wink::p:biggrin:
2. aiyoh! now you are "horny everday"!
3. what, some kind of nympo or what!
4. :p

Stress brother. Everytime Im stress, I need to fuck... My wife and my PRC gf cannot satisfy me anymore. I need a 3rd one :o

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stress brother. Everytime Im stress, I need to fuck... My wife and my PRC gf cannot satisfy me anymore. I need a 3rd one :o

You need help..i will refer you to erection2011 for your daily dosage...

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leongsam is just a small time CON artist.
Me and my MIW are the mother of all CONs.
Who can outCON Me and my MIW.
Sinkies are very easy to CON.