• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am new here

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Now your pts very swee machiam bidded car number plate...no need up or down already...
Hell let you guys influenced now I start to look at points also

These little obsessions gets you coming back to the forum everyday :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
People who look at your powers should be scared. I think you can put most people here into immediate red.

Scared for what? Everyone here knows I'm harmless la. Always come in to talkcock about Thailand and now Indonesia only.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You can't keep him moderated for long, not after i made PAP IB spent money on premium accounts to distribute points to their trolls/clones/cronies. Hahahaha. But a collective force from the alliance can.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scared for what? Everyone here knows I'm harmless la. Always come in to talkcock about Thailand and now Indonesia only.

With 118 points, you zap one every day, half the forum will be under moderation in one month's time.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. joey, i am also pretty familiar with central java location.
2. i have several relations living there too.