• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am new here

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish heap pls...
Maybe you trying to do a magic show here with clones support....but hope the mods dun give you the platform to....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your clone si bo?
These people really got an agenda....spent time and effort to create new nicks to disrupt the forum....

Wa lan eh, like that see me no up. If my clones kena instant death like this, i will spit on it. Throw my face. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't angry hor. I just follow instruction this morning.

(My first zap with paid points)

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think can take this as an experiment. See the combined power of all active seniors can zap how much points :biggrin: