• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Falling in love with a Thai prostitute in Geylang.. Advice needed..

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard too many teeruk stories already.
In the end , phuying return home to buy land and build house , the bloke normally sell house to sleep on the streets
:eek: :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good story....why he get zapped?

he loves her and she loves him...so just follow your heart and go on!

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys. I've recently met a Thai girl in Geylang on around 11th Jul. She only came to Singapore in 6th Jul. It was probably my 10th visit to Geylang, and I met her, whom totally gave me a different experience. I mean, people go Geylang for sex, so do I. But this time was different. Anyway, I went back for a second visit the exact same day.(I've never visited the same prostitute for the 2nd time ever) She was surprised to see me again. We both had good feelings about each other after chatting for a while. I promised her I'll come back the following week, 16th of Jul, but I went a day later than that. She was very happy to see me but she told me she was very disappointed that I didn't come the day before and thought I've forgotten about her. She even made a note on her calendar that I'd be coming on the 16th. We were very happy to see each other and we chatted the whole session. I bought her a Thai-English dictionary too because her English was really poor. I also attached a note telling her that she was different from other girls in Geylang. We didn't do anything other than talking. We exchanged our phone numbers that time. She often text me whenever she misses me and ask when will I visit her again. On the 4th visit, we sat down and talked. The note I gave her on the previous visit had some new words. It was her writing back to me telling me she misses me and likes me. I told her I like her a lot too. She asked if I had a girlfriend and I said I have. She was so upset she broke into tears. I told her to keep our relationship low profile and she agreed. She would only text me during hours where my girlfriend won't see(my girlfriend stays with me). After a few other visits where we always chat and occasionally made love, I've decided to stay over. I lied to my girlfriend about having night shift so I could stay over. (I couldn't do that too much as it is expensive) We chatted all night long and she told me about all her life. She said she was married once with a child, have parents and siblings in Thailand. She's now working in Singapore so that she could support her family and herself. She has many scars on her thighs because she was very upset with her life when she was married. Her ex-husband was a abusive one. She didn't tell her parents she's working in Geylang. She only lied to them she's working in a restaurant. She also told me she hates her job(which girl wants to be a prostitute?), and would often cry because of that. And on that night, I've decided to tell her I love her. She said she loves me too and wants to be with me too but she says I'm too good for her because she's a prostitute and I'm a young man who has a good job and future ahead of me. She doesn't want to break my girlfriend and I up too. On the 2nd night I've stayed a week after that, we were totally in love. I could tell from her eyes that she wasn't playing with my heart, unless her acting is really that good. We made love without protection and I had my load inside her. We trusted each other that we don't have any diseases. I miss her every single minute of my life I couldn't face my girlfriend anymore. I told my girlfriend I need some time alone as I'm unsure of our relationship.(we already had some problems before this) We're currently staying separately now. I went over to visit her yesterday, telling her I really love her and cannot do without her. I told her I want her to quit her job and stay with me and I will take care of her. I told her I might not be rich but I earn enough that she will never have to starve, have a place to stay, and will never have to work in Geylang anymore. I will bring her to USA with me for 2 years for my overseas detachment next year. I asked her to move in with me. If needed, I'll marry her too. She broke into tears and agreed. She said she'll talk to her friends and family about this to see how to go about things. I told her to talk to her boss about this too. I don't know how it'll turn out because she wants to be with me but doesn't know how to so I'm asking you guys out there to help me with this. I'm actually wondering how can she stop working in Geylang and be with me? She has a 2-year contract with the boss to work in Geylang(so that she can stay here). Can she break the bond in any way? I can talk to her boss if its needed. Can she get a work permit to stay in Singapore? Guys, I really need help on this. Sorry for the really long post here. I might be a little crazy to fall in love with her but I know what I'm doing. Thank you guys in advance

"No one can make a right decision. We can only make the decisions and then make them RIGHT". Follow your heart! Evaluate the situation, risk and joy it may bring and then plan. Then go with confidence. If you are a young man let me this middle age 57 years old exSingaporean man reveal to you....."It is not easy to find true love"........You love someone regardless of what her background, race or even gender. If you can find someone who can touch your heart then why not. She might lead to other "adventures" which most ordinary wives would not dare to do and many men just envy you. Good luck. You are most welcome to send confidential message to me.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Perfect, you can't tell but now your small head is thinking instead of your big head!!

Well, your situation now is what a lot of cheongsters been through.

Dun make any rash decision now. Enjoy the process. Don't overspend, dun break with your gal and no more fucking raw please.

One day, you will realise that this whole episode is freaking silly. Well, is just a process that some of us go through.

I think you kanna zap at first because of poor paragraphing- Dun be so abusively lah.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mr Perfect, you can't tell but now your small head is thinking instead of your big head!!

Well, your situation now is what a lot of cheongsters been through.

Dun make any rash decision now. Enjoy the process. Don't overspend, dun break with your gal and no more fucking raw please.

One day, you will realise that this whole episode is freaking silly. Well, is just a process that some of us go through.

I think you kanna zap at first because of poor paragraphing- Dun be so abusively lah.

Forgive him lah. His mother just passed away. Im not making it up. He posted in the main forum :biggrin: