• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I learnt something today from this forum. FUCK YOU ALL!

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Chee bye!!! I tried to be nice to everyone, all i get is zapping and more zapping!! Kan ni nah beh chao chee bye!! FUCK you all!!!
FUCK YOUR Mother chee bye!!!!

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
COME YOU CHEE BYE KIA!!!! ZAP ME MORE! YOU DUN ZAP ME YOUR MOTHER WILL BE RAPE BY BANGLALA UNTIL HER CHEE BYE BLEED!! Chao CHEE BYE BALLESS PPL YOU ALL!! CHAO AH GUA!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are such a nice young man with impeccable manners, i wished i had points to up you too :smile:

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE CHAO CHEE BYE
FUCK YOUR LAU BU CHAO CHEE BYE!!!
k

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Chee bye!!! I tried to be nice to everyone, all i get is zapping and more zapping!! Kan ni nah beh chao chee bye!! FUCK you all!!!

i ve just up ur powerpoints cos i feel u might be zapped further :(

this forum is not as FREE SPEECH as it claims to be with all the pettyfucks running wild and trigger happy.

relax. laugh it off. and learn to live with such lowlife n nolife. :smile:

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
LAN JIAO CHEE BYE! YOUR MOTHER WAS RAPED BY YOUR GRANDFATHER AND YOU TUT CALL HIM AH GONG INSTEAD OF PAPA! FUCKING BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA!!!a

T

TuaBui

my advice is for you to stay away from this SBF.
Too many clones around.

T

TuaBui

LAN JIAO CHEE BYE! YOUR MOTHER WAS RAPED BY YOUR GRANDFATHER AND YOU TUT CALL HIM AH GONG INSTEAD OF PAPA! FUCKING BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA!!!a

they know your Internet IP address.

dont waste yr time here .

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is typical of the uncivilized uneducated low IQ opposition moron brigade. If they do not agree with U they will zap U without reason