• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is OA? Why everyone is so afraid of him in the forum?

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you must be Dr Chee Bye's IB member?

Below is one of the examples of my zap comments when my clones zapped u and other premium members. As usual, talk big only but when i u zapped u with more than one clones, no balls to zap back. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi premium member, here is your golden opportunity to demonstrate that your goliath power at me david because i just zapped u 4 measly points while u get to zap me -26 so don't disappoint me and looking forward to it. Thanks and cheers.

*Tip : Those who dislike Fishypie can zap all u want and he won't zap u back because his daily allotted 2 slots are meant to up PAP IB trolls and cronies. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Below is one of the examples of my zap comments when my clones zapped u and other premium members. As usual, talk big only but when i u zapped u with more than one clones, no balls to zap back. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi premium member, here is your golden opportunity to demonstrate that your goliath power at me david because i just zapped u 4 measly points while u get to zap me -26 so don't disappoint me and looking forward to it. Thanks and cheers.

*Tip : Those who dislike Fishypie can zap all u want and he won't zap u back because his daily allotted 2 slots are meant to up PAP IB trolls and cronies. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

just zap lah chee bye. Talk simi lanjiao. Below zap my 4000 points.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh, so i finaLLy know where you are coming from..thought i was so naive earLier !!! :(
Good, Let's see what i can fucking do to you from today..:cool:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro erotica, Let's join hands to KAN this mother fucker ...:biggrin:

Kan? What else can u do and what effect will it have? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PAP IB sponsored your premium membership x 3 is to up trolls and cronies to stir shit in this forum and that's why u won't waste your slots to zap me despite my clones zapping u many times. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kan? What else can u do and what effect will it have? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PAP IB sponsored your premium membership x 3 is to up trolls and cronies to stir shit in this forum and that's why u won't waste your slots to zap me despite my clones zapping u many times. :biggrin:

Seems that Dr Chee Bye's IB is also barking hard in this forum too!