• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam fuck you lau bu chao chee bye, you fucking olds man, going to DIE soon

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol...What the hell ...@ lkjhgfdsa

You have a bad day at work ? lol

Should i ask Kinana to invite you to ZOO so that both of you can play and hug each other ??

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread is one of the most profound thread i have seen since jul 2008, it certainly deserves points and accolades.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Well, i don't know what is wrong with you. If other forums, this thread would be delete immediate and the OP would be BAN PERMANENTLY . But you are so happy....

I have no valid reason to ban him permanently. He has posted no spam and broken no rules.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no valid reason to ban him permanently. He has posted no spam and broken no rules.

LOL...No spam. Agreed....But insult You , admin / owner of the forum...Unbelievable that you taking NO action.

Perhaps you ENJOY these type of insults ....

IMHO, this forum is indeed a UNIQUE ONE !

LOL....:biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LOL...No spam. Agreed....But insult You , admin / owner of the forum...Makes it unbelievable that you taking no action.

He's an honorable member who chose this forum over many others to participate in. What he thinks about me doesn't matter whatsoever. As long as he isn't disruptive, he's most welcome.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i don't know what is wrong with you. If other forums, this thread would be delete immediate and the OP would be BAN PERMANENTLY . But you are so happy....

LOL.....

Have you taken your medicine ?

If U want more points, just fuck Sam hard. The harder, the more points U get.
I once replied to a post with a half quote and I was infracted for "messing up the quote". Hehe. Thats how it works here.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
If U want more points, just fuck Sam hard. The harder, the more points U get.
I once replied to a post with a half quote and I was infracted for "messing up the quote". Hehe. Thats how it works here.

Nah...I don't do that :p