• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Darth Vader thinks he's so special in this forum?

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Darth Vader is a MORE SPECIAL, MORE EXCEPTIONAL and MORE UNIQUE member of sammyboy family.
:eek::wink:

Of course. I am showing to the PAP IB in this forum what elitism is about. Again with this attention seeking thread, i scored another victory by pissing off the PAP IB but i like the attention i am getting. Now i am off to zap Premium Members. Hahaha.

This fucker is the OA aka Ng Ejay, a well know bully in this forum. He have hundreds of clones here even Sam is powerless over his mighty army.

That prick is here and a premium member u twit but as usual PAP IB are ballsless to confront the real deal and conveniently picked on anti PAP forummers. Typical but i got used to it long ago.

bHmhN.jpg

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course. I am showing to the PAP IB in this forum what elitism is about. Again with this attention seeking thread, i scored another victory by pissing off the PAP IB but i like the attention i am getting. Now i am off to zap Premium Members. Hahaha.

This thread is for you to explain and apologize about yourself, not for you to exalt and boast about yourself.

By the way, have you voted yet?

Nah, Here: http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?132310-POLL-The-forum-asshole-Darth-Vader-is

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is for you to explain and apologize about yourself, not for you to exalt and boast about yourself.

By the way, have you voted yet?

Nah, Here: http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?132310-POLL-The-forum-asshole-Darth-Vader-is

Apologize???? :eek: Only YPAP/PAP IB members and their clones will KPKB and keep complaining about me and besides.. being a badass is always cool to me. BTW i am back posting with this clone because i love seeing the zap comments received. Overwhelming response.
biggrin.gif
Can't imagine how interesting it will be when this account takes up premium membership. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asshole, what a beautiful report card you've. Quick, donate for Premium and whine that you've been unfairly given sibei cham vulgar comments and Cry Father Cry Mother here.

Tell you something. You can show the names of the nicks better still, you think it makes a difference? You think those who zap you are afraid their nicks will be shown when you upgrade? Anyone will zap you. Make sure you also show the names of the nicks that upz you too. Nothing to hide. No one is doing anything illegal here. All this nonsense about hypocrisy and cowardice can shaft it up the rear. Get real, assholes. Keep whining, yeah keep whining.

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asshole, what a beautiful report card you've. Quick, donate for Premium and whine that you've been unfairly given sibei cham vulgar comments and Cry Father Cry Mother here.

Tell you something. You can show the names of the nicks better still, you think it makes a difference? You think those who zap you are afraid their nicks will be shown when you upgrade? Anyone will zap you. Make sure you also show the names of the nicks that upz you too. Nothing to hide. No one is doing anything illegal here. All this nonsense about hypocrisy and cowardice can shaft it up the rear. Get real, assholes. Keep whining, yeah keep whining.

Hahaha.. How stupid can u get. Non premium account holders won't be able to see who their zappers are and who upped them so i won't know who upped or zap me unless they leave their nicks behind. So u deserve two infractions here. One for displaying of ignorance and stupidity and one quoting the whole chunk of message. :biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha.. How stupid can u get. Non premium account holders won't be able to see who their zappers are and who upped them so i won't know who upped or zap me unless they leave their nicks behind. So u deserve two infractions here. One for displaying of ignorance and stupidity and one quoting the whole chunk of message. :biggrin:

I said you can show us the nicks when you upgrade to Premium, not now. You know how to read or not? So who is the stupid ignorant asshole here? I'm showing the Image only, not your whole message, so where got show whole chunk of message? Again, who's the one who should be infracted for not knowing how to read? :rolleyes: You want to infract me, I cannot stop you.

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said you can show us the nicks when you upgrade to Premium, not now. You know how to read or not? So who is the stupid ignorant asshole here? I'm showing the Image only, not your whole message, so where got show whole chunk of message? Again, who's the one who should be infracted for not knowing how to read? :rolleyes: You want to infract me, I cannot stop you.

Lan sai Boliao lah. How can this be a good argument? :biggrin::biggrin:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If i buy premium now, no fun.. no one would want to zap me. Don't buy now can attract more zappers mah stoopid... :biggrin::biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take off your dark glasses, asshole. Either you're can't read or you need to go back to kindergarten to learn English.
Go learn how to read, then debate with me. Right now, you only know how to infract when loses the argument with me. LOSER. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take off your dark glasses, asshole. Either you're can't read or you need to go back to kindergarten to learn English.
Go learn how to read, then debate with me. Right now, you only know how to infract when loses the argument with me. LOSER. :rolleyes:

Oh really smartass? Then u can log in to your premium account to infract me and i will gladly accept it. :biggrin::biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh really smartass? Then u can log in to your premium account to infract me and i will gladly accept it. :biggrin::biggrin:

I've so many, I can't decide which one to use on you, so you're lucky this time. Consider yourself extremely lucky then, asshole. :biggrin: