• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Darth Vader thinks he's so special in this forum?

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many newbies and forum bros are zapped and hurled vulgarities and for unknown reasons, yet never complain so loud and post the comments publicly to gain sympathy from others and try to make it like a Taliban public whipping cum interrogation session in the forum.

Why asshole Darth Vader thinks he MORE SPECIAL than the rest of the bros here? What is he trying to solicit? Sympathy? That he's been hurled sibei cham vulgarities by others? He so poor thing then, is it? Every bro is unique and special. No one is MORE UNIQUE AND MORE SPECIAL, GEDDIT DARTH VADER? WE'RE ALL EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HERE. YOU'RE NOT MORE EXCEPTIONAL THAN US.

Well, I read the comments and they're impressive and I like. Thank You to ALL the nicks that hurled vulgarities at this asshole. I sincerely hope all the comments are true and turn out to be true if they're still not.

I'm sure many of us receive such vulgar comments too and never Kaopei Kaobu like a crybaby, so why he thinks he so special??

Can this asshole Darth Vader, whom I'm sure had zapped me with vulgarities too, post more nicks that gave him vulgar comments please. I'm sure he has a very very very long list, cos he's an asshole everyone hates.

Guys, go here to vote on the poll: http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?132310-POLL-The-forum-asshole-Darth-Vader-is

So far, quite a few voted Darth Vader as "sanitary pad". Chio Ka Peng . Please cast your vote if you have not. Thanks!

Below is Darth Vader's Cry Father Cry Mother Post (Read and laugh, guys!)

Darth Vader
user-offline.png
Alfrescian (InfP)

<dl class="userstats" style="margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px; "><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; ">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Aug 2011</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; ">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">323</dd></dl><dl class="user_rep" style="margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px; "><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; ">Infractions</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">0/2 (6)</dd></dl><fieldset class="repfieldset" style="margin: 4px 9px; padding: 3px 7px 7px; border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240); float: right; text-align: left; "><legend style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 156); font-family: tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; ">My Reputation</legend>Points: 1453 / Power: 16
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
</fieldset>​

icon1.png
Re: kopiuncle - Saint or Devil ?

Wait till u see mine. Even more interesting as more dubious, dormant clone accounts are exposed. Some of these senior clones don't tcss, only does contribution to this forum but they showed their ugliness - before (InfP) members have this privilege to see. Having said that my enemies with (InfP) are welcome to post theirs because i don't use profanities via the reputation system but i made it known to them that i am the forum asshole, and only to PAP IB. Hahahaha

sgWVY.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Everyone is special in this forum. They're all part of the unique and exceptional sammyboy family.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many newbies and forum bros are zapped and hurled vulgarities and for unknown reasons, yet never complain so loud and post the comments publicly to gain sympathy from others and try to make it like a Taliban public whipping cum interrogation session in the forum.

1. I am not your bro.

2. Newbies don't usually jump into the forum to beg for points.

3. If you want points for this account, just pay $19.90.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. I am not your bro.

2. Newbies don't usually jump into the forum to beg for points.

3. If you want points for this account, just pay $19.90.

Why don't you put me on your Ignore List then? I read elsewhere in another thread that you're so special that
others must disclose for you more nicks to ignore. So, why don't you just do it and ignore me? Save me the burden
of replying to you too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Darth Vader's rantings as you put it.....are nothing compared to that loso fucktard kopiuncle and his clones....kopi sai's agenda is to distract and disrupt this forum

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you put me on your Ignore List then? I read elsewhere in another thread that you're so special that
others must disclose for you more nicks to ignore. So, why don't you just do it and ignore me? Save me the burden
of replying to you too.

I will do just that and let the others put you in your place. mojito out.

3WhiteTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why asshole Darth Vader thinks he MORE SPECIAL than the rest of the bros here? What is he trying to solicit? Sympathy? That he's been hurled sibei cham vulgarities by others? He so poor thing then, is it? Every bro is unique and special. No one is MORE UNIQUE AND MORE SPECIAL, GEDDIT DARTH VADER? WE'RE ALL EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HERE. YOU'RE NOT MORE EXCEPTIONAL THAN US.

Well, I read the comments and they're impressive and I like. Thank You to ALL the nicks that hurled vulgarities at this asshole. I sincerely hope all the comments are true and turn out to be true if they're still not.

I'm sure many of us receive such vulgar comments too and never Kaopei Kaobu like a crybaby, so why he thinks he so special??

Can this asshole Darth Vader, whom I'm sure had zapped me with vulgarities too, post more nicks that gave him vulgar comments please. I'm sure he has a very very very long list, cos he's an asshole everyone hates.

Guys, go here to vote on the poll: http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?132310-POLL-The-forum-asshole-Darth-Vader-is

So far, quite a few voted Darth Vader as "sanitary pad". Chio Ka Peng . Please cast your vote if you have not. Thanks!

Below is Darth Vader's Cry Father Cry Mother Post (Read and laugh, guys!)

This fucker is the OA aka Ng Ejay, a well know bully in this forum. He have hundreds of clones here even Sam is powerless over his mighty army.

ngejaysnakenr6.jpg

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Darth Vader's rantings as you put it.....are nothing compared to that loso fucktard kopiuncle and his clones....kopi sai's agenda is to distract and disrupt this forum

It's choosing between a rock and a hard place.

I read it like this. kopiuncle's rants are a reaction to Darth Vader's bullying and Darth Vader's bullying ways distract and disrupt this forum. Forumers will react to aggression. Aggression begets aggression. If one stops, the other will recede. Cause and effect.

KINGFALCON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro EagleRanger, I've started a thread here before you:

Petition: Time to Take Action, brudders!

But it seems no forumers with huge POWDER is willing to take action leh. Some even begin to zap me and give me jaliat jaliat instead.
Some say it's whining and some say "live with it" and some even say it's ragging in the name of fun.

C'mon, some even say to donate to play the game, but not everyone who's a newbie here is Bob Sim, so obviously this is either a lame excuse or the work of one who cannot hold a proper debate, so resort to zapping to get even.

True, newbies cannot post in a timely fashion, because they're always in moderation when they're zapped like crazy, so I suspect they'll just leave.