• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kopiuncle - Saint or Devil ?

jw5

Loyal
If it walks like a troll, talks like a troll, acts like a troll, smells like a troll, it must be a troll!!!! :eek:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are not a genuine thambi like I am because your posts are far too short . What you say in 1 word I will say in at least 10 to 20. In addition your accent sounds very put on and artificial. I bet you dont even know what 'pordah ' means. Go munch a papadum and shake your head laterally a couple of times a day then maybe you will begin to sound a little more like me.

Yawn..................

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Kopiuncle,

No need to keep explaining yourself until saliva dries up. I've read most of your posts. Sometimes you support PAP as a loyal citizen and sometimes you screw PAP too. You're just a very talkative chap and sometimes cross the line but I am of the opinion that you're mostly harmless. But to be CYBER LYNCHED in this forum? Even Youtube and Facebook have TOS against cyber-bullying.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have been bantering with him on and off cos i love to tcss....but this is not correct and he should apologise for this and close the matter.

bang, jangan listen to rumours...if you don't believe me ...it's okay. you are still bang to me....no problem.

there was a period when i was berserk and running amok, it was kamikaze day 1 and day 2...i simply whacked who had offended me...but eventually General Streets and Drfiter put some sense into me...and i stopped....but the hauntings never cease...even now. enemies in cyberspace became so real...what an irony.

bang, terimah kasih for all the tcss and encouragement and support.....it's okay. sometimes, friends do have to say good-bye.:(

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most traumatic thing that happened to me when out of the blue, ALLEN CHEN came into the picture with his BOLD RED FONTS and of course IHP's class BOLD RED FONTS TOO. I told myself enough is enough, and I am going to hit back. So Mr Joetys,if you happend to be one of the harmless hits ( what power did i have?), i am sorry. I don't normally zap people . I would prefer to UP forummers and encourage them to post good comments.
KNN, This is simi LANJIAO PAP logic??? ALLEN CHEN and IHP hoot you and you hoot joetys!!??

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I prefer he use is old nick, RON RON.

you are another blind forummer with no brains...Ron Ron your head lah!

I told you several times, please stop fucking me with RON RON....this is damned serious. it's about life and death now...please don't push me to the wall .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no bang ...its not like that...you made a mistake ..said sorry so move on la. I dun think joe will hold this against you even though he is the aggrieved party...so why should i.

Just post normally la...everything should be better from here on . Chin up bang.

bang, jangan listen to rumours...if you don't believe me ...it's okay. you are still bang to me....no problem.

there was a period when i was berserk and running amok, it was kamikaze day 1 and day 2...i simply whacked who had offended me...but eventually General Streets and Drfiter put some sense into me...and i stopped....but the hauntings never cease...even now. enemies in cyberspace became so real...what an irony.

bang, terimah kasih for all the tcss and encouragement and support.....it's okay. sometimes, friends do have to say good-bye.:(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, This is simi LANJIAO PAP logic??? ALLEN CHEN and IHP hoot you and you hoot joetys!!??

please ask Joeys whether he had hoot me or not.....kopi dog kau kinana dog....

you called LANLAN hoot ( lanlan is not even in my vocabulary...) i 've already explained to Joe, why are you so kaypoh for waht! you deliberately wanted me in trouble your lanlan siboh....now please leave me alone!!!

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly who the fish cares about what anyone thinks of your anonymous moniker in zero credibility internet forum for goodness sake.

Some of the members here honestly need a reality check, a shrink or a lobotomy.

Correct lor. Sometimes I read Kopiuncle's posts of apologies I also feel sorry for him. But I must accept that sometimes words can hurt people more than the fist. So, I will always come to the defense of the underdog. That's me. I believe you do that pretty much too. :o

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you called LANLAN hoot ( lanlan is not even in my vocabulary...) i 've already explained to Joe, why are you so kaypoh for waht! you deliberately wanted me in trouble your lanlan siboh....now please leave me alone!!!
Ron Ron, game over.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no bang ...its not like that...you made a mistake ..said sorry so move on la. I dun think joe will hold this against you even though he is the aggrieved party...so why should i.Just post normally la...everything should be better from here on . Chin up bang.

bang, i have already explained to Joe....what actually happend. anyway, what is the big deal of being zapped? a lot of innocent people here kena zapped left, right and centre for no realm of reason...

i started admiring his comment and ended up in the dung....thanks bang....not too healthy for me here.....:(...and i can count no less than 10 forummers here waiting to chop me to pieces.....not too healthy for me here...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@Kopiuncle,

No need to keep explaining yourself until saliva dries up. I've read most of your posts. Sometimes you support PAP as a loyal citizen and sometimes you screw PAP too. You're just a very talkative chap and sometimes cross the line but I am of the opinion that you're mostly harmless. But to be CYBER LYNCHED in this forum? Even Youtube and Facebook have TOS against cyber-bullying.

Thank you Chorut.:smile:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

LANLAN is not vulgar. I think joetys is not Hokkien.

LANLAN in Hokkien means Boh Pian, or Kay Tioh or Holland or in plain English, it means BALLS KANNA SQUEEZED.

Not vulgar at all, but your zap flag is RED, so you should just apologize or explain for that, buddy.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LANLAN is not vulgar. I think joetys is not Hokkien.

LANLAN in Hokkien means Boh Pian, or Kay Tioh or Holland or in plain English, it means BALLS KANNA SQUEEZED.

Not vulgar at all, but your zap flag is RED, so you should apologize that, buddy.

i've explained and i've offered my apology for the inadvertent zaP...BUT there was a reason for doing that....i believe it was the two dogs fucking each other that offended me....if i am not wrong it was caricatured as kopi dog fucking kinana doggie...i find this very very offensive....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually kopiuncle working with his colleagues like kinana and their clones have already succeeded somewhat....
Though they are not able to disrupt the forum....they have distracted us by keeping us busy and wasting our time....time otherwise spent hooting PAP and educating the 60.1% about evil pappies...

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've explained and i've offered my apology for the inadvertent zaP...BUT there was a reason for doing that....i believe it was the two dogs fucking each other that offended me....if i am not wrong it was caricatured as kopi dog fucking kinana doggie...i find this very very offensive....

Buddy, just apologize. No need to tell long story for mitigation. This is not a court.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If your are telling the truth then I've found an extra item to press your buttons...
Will dig up that picture and repost....hoah hoah hoah

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bang ...aiyah....its just a forum only la ..... just start with a fresh clean slate from today . After a while all will be blown over...just dun get involved in aggro anymore then can liao.

bang, i have already explained to Joe....what actually happend. anyway, what is the big deal of being zapped? a lot of innocent people here kena zapped left, right and centre for no realm of reason...

i started admiring his comment and ended up in the dung....thanks bang....not too healthy for me here.....:(...and i can count no less than 10 forummers here waiting to chop me to pieces.....not too healthy for me here...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually kopiuncle working with his colleagues like kinana and their clones have already succeeded somewhat....
Though they are not able to disrupt the forum....they have distracted us by keeping us busy and wasting our time....time otherwise spent hooting PAP and educating the 60.1% about evil pappies...

narong, please don't stir troubles again. i've enough of you and your rubbish. so please stay out of this. if you have nothing to say about me, pls don't associate me with other forummers here who are more enlightened than me. so please leave me out of your own agenda of fighitng the PAP....you think you can educate the 60.1% with all your vulgarities, obscenities and profanities. you must having wet dreams everynight.