• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kopiuncle - Saint or Devil ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer he use is old nick, RON RON.

He got a long list of clones....conheeconyou, theblackhole just to name a few....even an amateur clone hunter like myself can spot him a mile away....this loser is lame lah...needs more practice

This zap revealing nick function is great....all the cyberspace hypocrites exposed haha....

Another classic case of you might have forgotten your actions but your actions never forget you....hur hur hur

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
if it aint broke ...why fix it?

What I can't understand is why Sinkies are seriously lacking in creativity when it comes to abuse. The same old father, mother stuff over and over again ad nauseum. Surely there are other ways of making your point.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I can't understand is why Sinkies are seriously lacking in creativity when it comes to abuse. The same old father, mother stuff over and over again ad nauseum. Surely there are other ways of making your point.

Boss, there're creativity, plenty of it. You don't know it because no one zap you.

Creativity besides KPKB anatomy type are the following:

1. nursery rhymes
2. just these dots ...........................................
3. happen to pass by and consider yourself lucky to be chosen to be zapped
4. LOL zap
5. Sorry I zap you
6. Spread reputation only. No hard feelings
7. Agree with you and still zap you
8. Thanks for the info zap
9. I don't like your avatar
10. song lyrics zap
11. You're a clone zap

Heehee :*:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As anticipated, clones appeared in defence. Heres from another of my clone account. Those zappers should know. I have no problem receiving zaps or infractions but i just want people here to wake up that this is the internet. There is deception and credibility is zero when u are posting anonymously behind a moniker.

BGJbp.jpg

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He got a long list of clones....conheeconyou, theblackhole just to name a few....even an amateur clone hunter like myself can spot him a mile away....this loser is lame lah...needs more practice

This zap revealing nick function is great....all the cyberspace hypocrites exposed haha....

Another classic case of you might have forgotten your actions but your actions never forget you....hur hur hur

What's the matter with you? Do you have any concrete evidence? Why every post I read from you is always victimizing Kopiuncle?
The rest of your posts are always about the 66.6% that voted PAP type of boring rhetorical posts. Then, it's your obnoxious attitude.
You also use words like fuck and dumbfuck and other genitals, so where is your own moral compass?
Why you behave so bad? :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because according to you (kopiuncle)....in real life I am a straight laced nerdy low ranking kena bully civil servant in a dead end position who can't get any...
The Internet, this forum in particular...allows me be to be my alter ego....let off my pent up frustrations as the foul mouth fucker....great isn't it?
Also I dislike you in particular because i am jealous of you....a successful property businessman in real life and a senior member here that commands respect because of your credibility....up my points okay? Hur hur hur

What's the matter with you? Do you have any concrete evidence? Why every post I read from you is always victimizing Kopiuncle?
The rest of your posts are always about the 66.6% that voted PAP type of boring rhetorical posts. Then, it's your obnoxious attitude.
You also use words like fuck and dumbfuck and other genitals, so where is your own moral compass?
Why you behave so bad? :rolleyes:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That would exclude me and u know it, however copycats followed when one of my crony showed to me the zap comment he received, by emulating my creativity. No originality. Hahahaha.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wait till u see mine. Even more interesting as more dubious, dormant clone accounts are exposed. Some of these senior clones don't tcss, only does contribution to this forum but they showed their ugliness - before (InfP) members have this privilege to see. Having said that my enemies with (InfP) are welcome to post theirs because i don't use profanities via the reputation system but i made it known to them that i am the forum asshole, and only to PAP IB. Hahahaha

sgWVY.jpg

Impressive:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi Uncle is a devil in sheeps clothing,,he is a PAP Pig and Pinky's Mistress, why do u think he defends PAP till the ends of the earth?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because according to you (kopiuncle)....in real life I am a straight laced nerdy low ranking kena bully civil servant in a dead end position who can't get any...
The Internet, this forum in particular...allows me be to be my alter ego....let off my pent up frustrations as the foul mouth fucker....great isn't it?
Also I dislike you in particular because i am jealous of you....a successful property businessman in real life and a senior member here that commands respect because of your credibility....up my points okay? Hur hur hur

How many times must I tell you not to misfire. First, I'm not Kopiuncle. Second, the rest of your post is true. Finally, you up my points because I'm your therapist here. And why you always use Hur Hur Hur to end your posts? Feeling uneasy cos I've spoken what your heart feels, right? :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was a period of time when this kopi guy went berserk and I believe we all know that period was not too long ago. It was funny, it was comical to see him snap. After a while this kopi guy came back a very changed man and behaving very saintly and portraying himself as a victim of fellow forumers here who does not like his posts. It was a good change I believe.

Let me tell you a story:

5. On the same day in the morning at 7.16am I got zapped by this kopi guy with a vulgarity....

Screen4.png

6. This is done in the same cowardice pattern, hiding in secrecy like Mdm Tang and Dragon8899 and also with vulgarities

7. Again what had I done in this response to Sam that deserve a zap and a vulgarity? What?

8. Why does a person who dislike vulgarity hurled at him is hurling vulgarity at me for my neutral post and doing it in secrecy?

Why am I writing this you may ask? Simple,

I could not stand such hypocrisy by this kopi person. You all read this and judge for you yourself.

oKAy Mr Joetys, i must admit that at one stage , i snapped. simply because i was continuously being attacked by no less than 10 cyberbullies, thugs and hooligans. some openly, some through the reputation system...cursing me and my families. so i broke my normal protocol, and i attacked with the " same" profanities, vulgarities and obscenities that were hurled at me. i simply regurgitated those vulgarities from those vulval mouths that started it all. i was powerless and i was zapped to moderation and even banned three times....but the grace of some good samaritans, i was resurrected.

i am sorry if i had inadvertently zapped you. but i did not use the word like lanlan...that word is not my vocabulary.but i did,i am sorry...but you should realise what you had done to me during that traumatic week when i was bombarded with all sorts of vulgarities associating kopiuncle with other forummers here. i was a clone of Kinana,Kukubird,LTB,Ron Ron,Besottled,Fishpie..a member of the the IB and with an agenda to destroy the forum....all these false accusations were deliberately cultivated to get me out of the forum simply because I am purportedly pro-establishment and pro-Singapore and therefore pro PAP and therefore a member of the PAP IB. I confessed to Drifter honestly,but in a forum like this, it's no use.

Even Scroobal and JW5 had the wrong impressions of me. Scroobal in no uncertain terms said I am not a person to be trusted. I am a liar. Jw5 , a very respected forummer here , accused me of being LTB and told me that i am responsible for all the hatred that is being directed at me. i am responsible for it....

The most traumatic thing that happened to me when out of the blue, ALLEN CHEN came into the picture with his BOLD RED FONTS and of course IHP's class BOLD RED FONTS TOO. I told myself enough is enough, and I am going to hit back. So Mr Joetys,if you happend to be one of the harmless hits ( what power did i have?), i am sorry. I don't normally zap people . I would prefer to UP forummers and encourage them to post good comments.

If LANLAN ( i can't remember posting this ) is vulgar to you, i am sorry. You have yet to read what other vulgarities and profanities I have received openly and i my system. Do you remember the DOG FUCKING DOG CARTOON?? Kopi dog fucking Kinana dog ???

Okay, I am not trying to carry your balls. Your testicles are far too heavy now because you are so full and so powerful. I got up this morning and I read your comment. I personally found it very enriching and very different.And I commended sincerely,honestly and with respect to your kindness and magnanimosity for not retaliating to Madam Tang inspite of your possession of the nuclear power. I found your message very ispiring and I thought this should be shared with other senior brothers with power and influence.

If you don't accept it, it is okay. If you think I am a liar, it is also okay. If you think I am a hypocrite, it is also okay to me. I've been through all sorts of conspiracies, clonal intricacies and cyberbullying tactics, this is also okay with me.

I will accept what is given and if I am zapped to moderation and banned, it is also okay with me too....nothing personal. Thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what do you expect from leetahbar? his forte - pretending to be the victim, pretending to be so compassionate - look at the ramseth thread title and see through his hypocrisy.

please don't talk nonsense...this is serious matter and please don't add fuel to the fire....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Even Scroobal and JW5 had the wrong impressions of me. Scroobal in no uncertain terms said I am not a person to be trusted. I am a liar. Jw5 , a very respected forummer here , accused me of being LTB and told me that i am responsible for all the hatred that is being directed at me. i am responsible for it....

Honestly who the fish cares about what anyone thinks of your anonymous moniker in zero credibility internet forum for goodness sake.

Some of the members here honestly need a reality check, a shrink or a lobotomy.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you can't zap him to hell cos on one end as kopiuncle he is soliciting sympathy and on the other he is pretending to be so generous giving away point as leetahbar, which is actually done so as to overcome the threshold of giving points to his clones over and over again when they need it.

that is why you can never stub him out of this forum.

i beseech you please stop talking nonsense. this is serious matter involving ife and death. if you have the guts, why not take on the powerful ones here instead of taking on an old man....

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Impressive:biggrin:

Are you a genuine thambi like me?

I think you are not a genuine thambi like I am because your posts are far too short . What you say in 1 word I will say in at least 10 to 20. In addition your accent sounds very put on and artificial. I bet you dont even know what 'pordah ' means. Go munch a papadum and shake your head laterally a couple of times a day then maybe you will begin to sound a little more like me.