• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kopiuncle - Saint or Devil ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm.. scums? thank you for thr idea. that will be the monikers for next generation of clones.

Pii Chon why so worked up? Chonburi FC won today leh...happy happy!

This thread is a gathering of the kopiuncle's clones...nick ilovesingapore also pop out....

Pii Chon never argue with idiots....they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Weather very hot today , tempers flare ?

Here's Anri Sugihara for everyone to admire her knockers :biggrin:

Oi u realli sabo king...moi 1 2 sleep leow...now c oredi LL mus go out tao liang...cheesepie lah...nearest is Da Lu...dafug...:mad:

On 2nd tot...neh mind lah...off light leow every charbor oso Sugihara...:biggrin::biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi u realli sabo king...moi 1 2 sleep leow...now c oredi LL mus go out tao liang...cheesepie lah...nearest is Da Lu...dafug...:mad:

On 2nd tot...neh mind lah...off light leow every charbor oso Sugihara...:biggrin::biggrin:

Aiyoh , paieh lah Pii Microsoft :p
One more pic for you to seal the deal
:biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not bad. got some nice photos....okay satisfied liao...thank you spotter...now going to sleep liao..purrrrrrrrr.......niteeeee

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
selamat pagi everyone!
had a wonderful sleep last night - thanks to spotter's wonderful and sexy photos.
i hope everyone is well and healthy. god bless all of you...purrrr.....have a nice day everyone.
remember: don't sweat the small stuff....it's all make believe...it's all a fantasy. thank you....terimah kasih....have a nice day today..

MONDAY is a good day to start the week - with love, with kindness, with compassion, with forgiving, with charity,with magnanimosity...and most important of all with no malice and with no personal animosity towards anyone. bless you all...cheers!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A LiAr will always accuse another person of being a LIaR. Just look at the mirror and you will see the TrUe LiAr.Meow!!!..

Refuse to acknowledge FACTs. Refuse to see PhotO.Pretend to be illiterate.Pretend to be blind.Act silly and act blur.That's the hallmark of an incorigible LiAR...If you speak the TRuTh, there is no need to LiE at all. It's an OpEn bOoK...Good Day everyone! Meow...

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's okay to be zapped, zapped and zapped...You grow spurs.You grow hide....They toughen you...and prepare you for the battle of the clones...meow.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. more than 11 pages of materials.
3. 200 plus postings.
4. still cannot classify kopi!
5. my take: kopi is kosong saint material.
6. some harmless uncle character just stirring!:rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. more than 11 pages of materials.
3. 200 plus postings.
4. still cannot classify kopi!
5. my take: kopi is kosong saint material.
6. some harmless uncle character just stirring!:rolleyes:

I agreed totally General. You are absolutely right. Just having some fun.But people here take things took seriously and started to say this and say that....yes,kosong saint kosong devil..kosong kosong everything...kumsia General! YOu just returned from ChIna ?

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed totally General. You are absolutely right. Just having some fun.But people here take things took seriously and started to say this and say that....yes,kosong saint kosong devil..kosong kosong everything...kumsia General! YOu just returned from ChIna ?

act like a poor old man getting bullied. fuck you understand. don't act innocent lah. ilovesingapore is your clone. see how fast his point rise. i am sure you have many other clones here.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
act like a poor old man getting bullied. fuck you understand. don't act innocent lah. ilovesingapore is your clone. see how fast his point rise. i am sure you have many other clones here.

why you so toolanliao ? why start fxxking people here. you hungry or what?

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a period of time when this kopi guy went berserk and I believe we all know that period was not too long ago. It was funny, it was comical to see him snap. After a while this kopi guy came back a very changed man and behaving very saintly and portraying himself as a victim of fellow forumers here who does not like his posts. It was a good change I believe.

Let me tell you a story:

1. Earlier this month Oct/3 erection2011 started a neutral thread to say all is well with the chat room - http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?130337-back-to-normal&p=1232747#post1232747

2. Boss Sam made a statement in response to leetahbar and it read like this if I may quote "It doesn't have to be intelligent but I would like it to be civilised. :wink:" here http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?130337-back-to-normal&p=1233111#post1233111

3. When I read this post by Sam the next day on Oct/4, I was happy and appreciated his post. In my ONE & ONLY response to this thread, I appreciated Sam by giving him a traditional Thai wai here http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?130337-back-to-normal&p=1233776#post1233776

4. Was there anything wrong with my gesture of appreciation?

5. On the same day in the morning at 7.16am I got zapped by this kopi guy with a vulgarity,

Screen4.png

6. This is done in the same cowardice pattern, hiding in secrecy like Mdm Tang and Dragon8899 and also with vulgarities

7. Again what had I done in this response to Sam that deserve a zap and a vulgarity? What?

8. Why does a person who dislike vulgarity hurled at him is hurling vulgarity at me for my neutral post and doing it in secrecy?

Why am I writing this you may ask? Simple,

I shudder when I read this message to me in this thread
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ies-of-cancer-at-age-40&p=1265138#post1265138

"Dear J, I fully sympathise and empathise with you. I respect and admire your magnanimosity in this instance. Yes, you could have unleased your power and reduced any forummer here to moderation. But you didn't. This speaks volume of your greatness and kindness. I hope more senior brothers will behave like you.Thank you and have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday.You have displayed your great tolerance and your responsibility while wielding the greatest power here.Thank you.You've set the high moral standard which I hope senior brothers will follow.Cheers!"

I could not stand such hypocrisy by this kopi person. You all read this and judge for you yourself.

Mr joetys, can you up my points? xie xie ni.:smile: