• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pls up my points and help me out of moderation, I willing to do anything if u up me

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks in advance to those who can up my pts, I can suck ur cock let u fuck in my ass. Anything u want I will try and please you. PM me ur request after u have up my points.
Thank you guys!

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pls up my points and help me out of moderation, I willing to do anything if u up

Aiyoh bro, please don't say such degrading things. Always hold your head high and don't plead for points.

I was in moderation for a long time with -60 points and somehow if your moderation is totally unjustified and due to revenge
or mistaken identity situations, a good Samaritan will somehow alleviate you out of the moderation pit. So always hold your head up
and keep posting even if you're in moderation, because you can. It will frustrate whoever wanted you to rot away in moderation.

So, keep posting even when you're in moderation. :smile:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Pls up my points and help me out of moderation, I willing to do anything if u up

Thanks in advance to those who can up my pts, I can suck ur cock let u fuck in my ass. Anything u want I will try and please you. PM me ur request after u have up my points.
Thank you guys!

I tell u what will happen. For your past records under this clone account, no sane forummer will up your points but there will be clones busy logging in and out to do wonders to make your rep points in the green.

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal

got people so free go and track down clones?

he thinks he is acting in an old star wars movie

battle of the clones?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

battle of the clones?

Got one chump here very free and created alot of clones and keep talking very big about himself.

I think he got ego issue.

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got one chump here very free and created alot of clones and keep talking very big about himself.

I think he got ego issue.

I know who you referring to. :wink::eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

battle of the clones?

this one i absolutely agreed...everyone who disagrees with him is a clone!!! stone dead type.:*:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this one i absolutely agreed...everyone who disagrees with him is a clone!!! stone dead type.:*:

Hold your horses. I will tell u who are those that replied in this thread that are not your clones.

tualingong aka Tee Kee aka seesuatah aka TuaTeetu aka Baluku and more...

eErotica is against me because he is my old enemy here when there were lots of flaming, infractions in the old days but he doesn't have any problems with my cronies.

As for u, even if they are not your clones, they are your cronies.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hold your horses. I will tell u who are those that replied in this thread that are not your clones.

tualingong aka Tee Kee aka seesuatah aka TuaTeetu aka Baluku and more...

eErotica is against me because he is my old enemy here when there were lots of flaming, infractions in the old days but he doesn't have any problems with my cronies.

As for u, even if they are not your clones, they are your cronies.

Darth,pls don't flatter me lah....:smile: