• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is pay back time for those have zapped you earlier.

I think upz instead of zapped you right? Hee hee.

It would be interesting if i reveal dormant/dubious clone accounts that possesses two types of character. How they behave in the open forum and via the reputation system. Trying to overtake my Serpent King? It will always be one notch above u.

jw5

Loyal
Peabrain is indeed a gentleman, until that woman Ewe69 or something like that, who irked him so much that his thread and tirade with her lasted a few pages and a month, if I recall correctly. LOL!! Do you recall that incident?

Don't recall that, but he was such a nice chap that he once sent me a personal e-mail asking me not to trade barbs with another forummer with the nick "greenlaser".

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be interesting if i reveal dormant/dubious clone accounts that possesses two types of character. How they behave in the open forum and via the reputation system. Trying to overtake my Serpent King? It will always be one notch above u.

Have you for a moment ask yourself why other observers who're not involved initially also join in to zap you? Have you? Have you?

Well, I'm afraid you haven't. For you're too full and into yourself. This forum revolves around you, which makes you feel great. Are you bi-polar? Have to ask jw5, for he's good with psychological stuff.

jw5

Loyal
Have you for a moment ask yourself why other observers who're not involved initially also join in to zap you? Have you? Have you?

Well, I'm afraid you haven't. For you're too full and into yourself. This forum revolves around you, which makes you feel great. Are you bi-polar? Have to ask jw5, for he's good with psychological stuff.

Please don't ask Darth to ask me anything. Whenever I see his posts, I don't feel well. *Hoah* :eek:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't recall that, but he was such a nice chap that he once sent me a personal e-mail asking me not to trade barbs with another forummer with the nick "greenlaser".

Hah, greenlaser....still around? The one with the bare thrifty minimums and like Boss Sam, likes guns. I think that's all he has as valuable possessions. LOL!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tio, we are know that your dormant accounts are numercially much more than the rest of the donors bros that you have zapped. You are so clever, number one. The rest of the bros who kanna zapped by you are so stupid.

You win, you are the champion!!

Happy?

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those are your clone accounts. Test zap them and their rep points will keep recovering. Most welcome to zap the forum asshole but expect to be rewarded generously.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tio, we are know that your dormant accounts numercially much more than the rest of the donors bros that you have zapped. You are so clever, number one. The rest of the bros who kanna zapped by you are so stupid.

You win, you are the champion!!

Happy?

Wahahah ! ..happy's the key word here..:biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't ask Darth to ask me anything. Whenever I see his posts, I don't feel well. *Hoah* :eek:

He does not like to use HOAH, but prefer to use :biggrin: , but then if he uses :biggrin: , he has to logout and login as Youtalkcock.

Hur hur hur (sic)

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are your clone accounts. Test zap them and their rep points will keep recovering. Most welcome to zap the forum asshole but expect to be rewarded generously.

You haven't seen anything yet. Anyway, like you said in your comments, you'll outlived me cos you've all the time in the world. That I'll agree, but I still win, for this forum allows for clones, so in essence, one never gets terminated. Besides, anyone in moderation still can post.

One Dannyboyboy clone of yours getting banned will not make any impact on you, cos you've numerous Dannyboyboys. Isn't this already so obvious?

Hoah Hoah Hoah Hur Hur Hur (sic)

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One Dannyboyboy clone of yours getting banned will not make any impact on you, cos you've numerous Dannyboyboys. Isn't this already so obvious?

Hoah Hoah Hoah Hur Hur Hur (sic)

That is a cheap shot implicating me with Dannyboyboy a PAP IB clone who zapped me, for that i will zap u later today.

aL48w.jpg

eTg2O.jpg

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!! Finally.....a Sales Pitch!

yhNv4.png

Over my dead body, buddy. I don't succumb to extortion. If I do it, I will do it willingly. On my own terms. :cool: