• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same with me here. Better not get involved when these big guys fight because we may get trampled by accident. Stay away.

bro aquilonian you trampled on the biggest stick (leongsam) many times liao.you die liao hahaha! joke joke only.
Boss wont take it to heart wan.He said before forum thrives on dispute.Cheers

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro aquilonian you trampled on the biggest stick (leongsam) many times liao.you die liao hahaha! joke joke only.
Boss wont take it to heart wan.He said before forum thrives on dispute.Cheers

Glad to hear that brother and I hope he is more mature than to do such things, even though some of his posts lack substance and maturity. Have you visited the chatroom lately? I went in recently but everyone remained silent although I wished them.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It puzzles me too.. Joey has over 10k rep.. y even try unless you got over 10k power to bring his rep down in one go?

me? I'm just reading and puzzled and curious as to how this "saga" continues

That person must donate over 10 times ! LOL