• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was zapped thrice today withing 12hours.

Its been 12hours and no zapping why? No balls to zap me anymore?

Whoever was zapping me come I invite you to zap me more. Fucking balless bastards!

COME ! ZAP ME !

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro zapping you machiam ant bite.....you are número UNO in points here. Untouchable.
I dun play the points game but by the grace of some bros I can even reach infraction status....hehe actually quite fun giving out my first infraction....
I think i have click up or zap less than a dozen times each since I joined....and leaving my nick after upping others is less than 5 times I think....somehow my points leap by a lot recently but I can't seem to see where the bros who upped me....many thanks anyway to all of you.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro zapping you machiam ant bite.....you are número UNO in points here. Untouchable.
I dun play the points game but by the grace of some bros I can even reach infraction status....hehe actually quite fun giving out my first infraction....
I think i have click up or zap less than a dozen times each since I joined....and leaving my nick after upping others is less than 5 times I think....somehow my points leap by a lot recently but I can't seem to see where the bros who upped me....many thanks anyway to all of you.

Yeah, we believe you.....NOT.

You sure you're not the burger who zap me countless of times and is still zapping me now?

Your feud with Kopiuncle, please leave me out of your sadistic equation with him.

Enuff said. :mad:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too but this has been going on for quite a while, He(I know who that psycho is) will zap me and leave crude remarks, I am now left with 14points. F You!! You know who you are. Eat dick cheebye kia.

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was zapped thrice today withing 12hours.

Its been 12hours and no zapping why? No balls to zap me anymore?

Whoever was zapping me come I invite you to zap me more. Fucking balless bastards!

COME ! ZAP ME !

I donno what this zapping cheebye thing is about. But I know you are an insufferable boaster.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, we believe you.....NOT.

You sure you're not the burger who zap me countless of times and is still zapping me now?

Your feud with Kopiuncle, please leave me out of your sadistic equation with him.

Enuff said. :mad:

You siao...I got no clones how to zap you again and again?
Btw I think you on my tio zap list....shoud feel honored but I did not leave vulgarity....I like to fuck losers like you in the open.
I remembered my zap was the stroke that pushed you to negative....I only zap those who can feel the pain....those that cannot feel it like your other clone theblackhole I am too lazy to click the button.....hur hur hur

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is a guessing game. most of the time , the guess is wrong. the innocent one will kena jialat jialat....what to do. just bear it and move on..haha..have a nice day everyone...don't imagine too much....wrong imagination leads to wrong perception which lead to wrong action which leads to misdeeds which lead to unwholesome tragedies....

if you are kind, gentle and innocent, there is no need to worry at all....

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You siao...I got no clones how to zap you again and again?
Btw I think you on my tio zap list....shoud feel honored but I did not leave vulgarity....I like to fuck losers like you in the open.
I remembered my zap was the stroke that pushed you to negative....I only zap those who can feel the pain....those that cannot feel it like your other clone theblackhole I am too lazy to click the button.....hur hur hur

Stop lying. I went into negative from 2 to -1. So, it was your clone with a Power of 3 that brought me to -1.
You think I can't trace you to your nonsense? I'm also pretty certain you're the one who zapped the jumping frog. Dare to do it but dare not admit it. Why I know? Well, my profile of you tells me you're the jealous type who does not like to see others having higher rep power than you, right or not?

The fact you jump onto this thread to post the moment this thread was created is merely trying to cover up your nonsense. Either that or the jumping frog is your accomplice. We shall see if this is the case as it develops. We're watching you.

You're also the type who thinks this forum revolves around you and see Kopiuncle as a threat. Not only that, you can't put 2 and 2 together and simply conclude I'm theblackhole, with no real reasons. Your world is really petty and small.

Don't go around in other threads boasting that somehow good brudders here boosted you to Inf power, all of close to 200 pts boost within ONE DAY?? With your obnoxious attitude and always picking fights in this forum, I doubt anyone would boost you to Inf power, much less a 200 pts boost in ONE DAY. Give us a break please.

Either you've purchased a few Premiums with your clones or something else, (which I will not divulge here to save you some face, even though you don't deserve it).

I also noticed a few other zapping troublemakers like you also got a huge boost of pts, all in the same region of close to 200 pts, within these 2 days.

Launching an attack on the jumping frog with your other high powered Inf clones, isn't it? Tell the truth, don't lie.

We're not stupid. We're also not blind. :rolleyes:

So, can we have some peace here? I can buy huge chunks of Inf power, as I've the dole, but I'm not playing your silly zapping game here, unless you continue to force my hand.

Anyone can leap-frog the jumping frog to be the highest Power and Pts in this forum by buying Power and Pts, but really, my big head tells me what's the pt, though my dickhead tells me it's e-penis. I've no urge to demolish troublemakers like you, because it's too easy. It's just merely using money to demolish troublemakers like you, that's all. It's not even maths, so what's so complicated about this?

So please, for GAWD's sake, stop your hollow boast.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this morning i have some peace
after reading chorut's great masterpiece
thank you for your wonderful comment
i can rest and enjoy the charade
so much for the bullies and the ghosts
their threats and arrogant boasts....cheers!!!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tio Zapped we dun mind but these fuckers zapped us living cb remarks cursing or Mother and your Family ...

knn ..:oIo: