• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tropez Residences Owners

eesymerej

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling all owners of Tropez Residences - Tropicana Danga Bay.

Please leave your contact and we can setup a FB group and in future arrange a daily shuttle service to CIQ when completed.

1. eesymerej

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Tropez location, floor layout and the interior deco, especially the toilet. And Dijaya is an established developer known for their high end projects in the Klang Valley. If I have the spare cash, wld definitely get my hands on a 1-br or 2-br unit. Congrats to bros and sis who have purchased a unit there.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Think tower C still have units left.
Not sure about tower A & B.

How is their take-up rate for the recent released bumi units?

Also there is one block with slower take-up rate. Anyone knows what is the take-up rate for this block?

Apart from this project, is there any other activity and projects surrounding Tropez?

Not much news and sharing on this project on forum.

eesymerej

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any Tropez owners want to keep in touch?

Please private message me your email address and I will add you into the FB group.

It is important that owners get together and ensure our collective effort so that the estate and development is well maintained and the value of our investment and home will not be eroded.

eesymerej

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mostly one-bedder left. No more penthouse. 3+1 also gone. All bumi lots released.

There is construction progress @ Tropez. I see work going on even at night and on Sundays.

In Danga, upcoming Azea, Lido Boulevard and Paragon residences will add to the vibrancy of the strip.

eesymerej

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. If one to sees Dijaya's other high end project, one would be confident. Let's hope more vibrancy is injected into Danga area.

I love Tropez location, floor layout and the interior deco, especially the toilet. And Dijaya is an established developer known for their high end projects in the Klang Valley. If I have the spare cash, wld definitely get my hands on a 1-br or 2-br unit. Congrats to bros and sis who have purchased a unit there.

Last edited:

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Danga, upcoming Azea, Lido Boulevard and Paragon residences will add to the vibrancy of the strip.
black.jpg

edm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, good to see like-minded owners forming up a discussion thread on Tropez :smile: I have made request to join the FB page.