• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wants points? It's on the house!

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PM Meeeeeeeeeee! :biggrin:

Do it while u still can. I hold the most number of premium memberships here so having one or two clones on temp ban is piece of cake to me. In 2010 when i was infracting 30 over clones a day, the whole PAP IB panicked. Old timers here can tell u that. And don't forget to infract me after reading this.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do it while u still can. I hold the most number of premium memberships here so having one or two clones on temp ban is piece of cake to me. In 2010 when i was infracting 30 over clones a day, the whole PAP IB panicked. Old timers here can tell u that. And don't forget to infract me after reading this.

Hey I am an independent forumer, not affiliated with any party.:biggrin:

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You say only lah. I've PM you a few days already when I'm under fire from the forum troll but where are my points, dude? :(

dun blame him lah. he can only award points once in 24hours.

why? because this place is run by slow motion people. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much thanks for the pts, Fishypie and Tualingong. I ask for pts because some idiotic troublemaker here is zapping me all the time.

Left no names, so I don't know who exactly. So, it's not about posts I make here. It's just the work of a mentally deranged.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Much thanks for the pts, Fishypie and Tualingong. I ask for pts because some idiotic troublemaker here is zapping me all the time.

Left no names, so I don't know who exactly. So, it's not about posts I make here. It's just the work of a mentally deranged.
No worries bro..just hope you can come out into the main Forum and chiong with us ! ! :biggrin:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
That delusional zapping cunt, he honestly has no-life.

c8f4r.png

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont seems Like the work of one person..mines' worse !
No worries bro, that's the Life here.:smile: