• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wants points? It's on the house!

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which thread was it? :eek:

You actually think tualingong is stupid, isn't it? I'll be very surprised if your pts go up after this.
Stop trolling. This is not a troll board.

You can post something funny or creative that tickles the ribs, but don't troll. There're hidden
dangers on this board, there're places even I don't dare go there.

There're other places like fuckwarezone that will get you a flying kick into banland faster than you
can tease a dick here. :biggrin:

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You actually think tualingong is stupid, isn't it? I'll be very surprised if your pts go up after this.
Stop trolling. This is not a troll board.

You can post something funny or creative that tickles the ribs, but don't troll. There're hidden
dangers on this board, there're places even I don't dare go there.

There're other places like fuckwarezone that will get you a flying kick into banland faster than you
can tease a dick here. :biggrin:

bro, I really have no idea what you are talkIng about.:confused: