• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharon Au dumped by angmo

PhilOakey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Au's got a local beau - and he's 50

October 6, 2012 - 12:22am

kpsha.jpg

By: Kwok Kar Peng

PHOTO: LIANHE ZAOBAO

AGE is nothing but a number to Sharon Au especially when it comes to matters of the heart.

After breaking up with her French boyfriend – who’s eight years younger – early this year, 37-year-old Au is now dating a 50-year-old local man.

Though reluctant to discuss her new relationship as she is afraid to jinx it, Au opens up about the split, citing the difficulty of a long-distance relationship as one of the reasons.

Au, a manager at MediaCorp, will be hosting the upcoming President’s Star Charity live on TV.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Saturday (Oct 6).

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/27M7k4XDzLU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe>

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kwok Kar Ping again. He/She seems to be the running dog for those expired mediacock stars.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hate your own ppl as usual when you get dumped or betrayed you return to them again.

I really don't understand why so many of our Singaporean girls are priding themselves with foreigners. I've seen enough of broken marriages after the initial honeymoon.The girls will come running back home, crying to their mothers and seeking out old flames.

When will they ever learn ?

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't understand why so many of our Singaporean girls are priding themselves with foreigners. I've seen enough of broken marriages after the initial honeymoon.The girls will come running back home, crying to their mothers and seeking out old flames.

When will they ever learn ?

I recall this Gigi Leung from HK married to a french or spainish guy who appreared to be a rich man but later realised he's not :smile:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But if you dumped angmoh girls, you surely kena!!! Maintenance terok2!!!

I still prefer our own Singaporean girls....I think Malaysian girls the best!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone can offer some suggestions why our beautiful singaporean girls go for angmohs. got married. had a nice honeymoon session for a couple of years. then lost the shine.then returned home and cry on the mother's shoulders?

quite a few. is it falling out of love? or is it something else? or are the singaporean expectations not met? doing all the household chores without any maid? some love antics??? or sexual style and patterns??? anyone care to enlighten? thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
img_0359.jpg

08kq0.jpg

phpGa9B17.jpg

actually women aged very fast after their marriage. but some became more sexy, more sensual and more attractive....