• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you need a reLigion; especiaLLy when age is catching up..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So far, i have yet to; which means i am stiLL young ?..:smile:
Back to topic here; i have seen many oLder foLks suddenLy converting themseLves into any reLigion upon recommendations by their friends, reLatives, etcc..in the hope of achieving eternaL saLvations upon death; when i thought any reLigious beLiefs' shouLd be decided by yourseLf ?..:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many of my friends have turned into new leaves - they embrace religion with great passion hoping to enter paradise, heaven and nirvana. i am still in the world of the demons. no religion. surely go to hell liao. anyway, i am in hell right here...

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
no offence but upon recommendations from friends or relatives? alamak no wonder last minute panic attack, this kind of thing how can recommend from other people? what like religion is a stock or share option ah? some people no need religion one, so don't panic like you need to have one, if your time is up just let it be known that you wish for a sending off party with lots of seafood & steam fish dishes, followed by your favourite drinks for everyone to toast you out! like that sure can one :smile:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awful expression "age catching up".You can only catch up when something is ahead of you. your age always keeps abreast of you. Why don't we say aging or getting older. call it what it is....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Human beings become weaker physically and mentally as they get older. This is the best time for religion bullshit to come and and have a share of their retirement funds.:oIo:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why So Depressed ?

So far, i have yet to; which means i am stiLL young ?..:smile:
Back to topic here; i have seen many oLder foLks suddenLy converting themseLves into any reLigion upon recommendations by their friends, reLatives, etcc..in the hope of achieving eternaL saLvations upon death; when i thought any reLigious beLiefs' shouLd be decided by yourseLf ?..:cool:

Are you depressed ? It is a belief. Sometimes, believing something may not be logical at first. But, if you ever encounter something strange, then your perception may change as you go along.

I can't tell you which one to choose. I believe in ... affinity. Some people are borne into a religion ie. Muslim (more strict, no changing of lane or gear). I don't want to promote or preach my religion too. To defend, yes. Not really my calling. So, forget it. :p

You must seek it to find it. That's all.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why So Depressed ?

Are you depressed ? It is a belief. Sometimes, believing something may not be logical at first. But, if you ever encounter something strange, then your perception may change as you go along.

I can't tell you which one to choose. I believe in ... affinity. Some people are borne into a religion ie. Muslim (more strict, no changing of lane or gear). I don't want to promote or preach my religion too. To defend, yes. Not really my calling. So, forget it. :p

You must seek it to find it. That's all.

All strange things cannot automantically refer to supernatural . If u think it's supernatural then it will stop u from thinking :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way nobody are born with religion .. New born babies don't have any religion . Being Religious is something which can be condition By your surrounding friends , media , love ones , even strangers ...ect :wink: .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Ads

no offence but upon recommendations from friends or relatives?

this kind of thing how can recommend from other people?

Yah, that's what I said too. In Buddhism, they talk about 有缘 or affinity ?

All religions seem to be the same. But, of course, they are not. You have to seek it to find it.

You cannot put ads on buses or taxis ... very commercial. No way.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why So Depressed ?

I was being teleport from original folder to religion folder while reading this thread, must be an act of God. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: No Ads

Yah, that's what I said too. In Buddhism, they talk about 有缘 or affinity ?

All religions seem to be the same. But, of course, they are not. You have to seek it to find it.

You cannot put ads on buses or taxis ... very commercial. No way.

Who say religion cannot advertise ? Go to any temple or churches ... Outside sure have stupid banner :wink: And religion buliding itself already self - advertise . That's why one look from far you you whether it's a church. , temple or mosque .:wink: .

Last edited: