• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The UNTOUCHABLES - a wonderful movie...

jw5

Loyal
One of the best quotes ever from the movies:

Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopiuncle
welcome back
dun talk lidat leh ....

your stalkers are smucks
no proper upbringing
why brought to this world
is beyond my stupiGity

best wishes ...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

Thank you JW5. This is awesomely wonderful and delightfully brilliant. I love it! This Malone is very tough and he had the longest death scene in movie history. Thank you for the quote. Cheers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Brother JW5...on lah! Elliot Ness had done that. The mob here should know. Thank you....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is no shame
no morals but utter obscenity
vulgarity runs in his blood
profanity in his genes
who else can be so damned
joetys is the nick condemned

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now the moon rises early in the mornng
the ugly vein of maximum glory
with joetys the rabid dog
with narong the ugly clot
will start their filthy croak....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Untouchables-movie-p08.jpg

this one my hero.....deadly encounter!!!...the assassin...the quiet and ruthless killer...