• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

commit suicide with the crocodile...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
crocodile1e.jpg

(KOREA HERALD/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A 36-year-old woman suffering depression allegedly fed herself to crocodiles in Thailand, according to news reports.

The Thai woman told her husband Sunai Jisathra, 55, that she was going to see a doctor when she left the house. She never returned home. Oddly, CCTV at a popular crocodile farm showed her entering the tourist attraction during the time she was supposed to be at the doctor's.

The Crocodile Farm has denied the incident, but workers there told her husband that a woman that fit his wife's description deliberately threw herself into the crocodile pit. Mr Jisathra was also contacted by a representative of the Crocodile Farm to make a settlement.

Mr Jisathra was not surprised that his wife would try to commit suicide. He admitted that his wife had money problems and suffered from long-term depression. "It was possible she had committed suicide to escape her troubles," he said.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throwing herself to the crocodiles to commit suicide is the dumbest way to die. It's fucking painful and you suffer like hell cause you don't die instantly.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throwing herself to the crocodiles to commit suicide is the dumbest way to die. It's fucking painful and you suffer like hell cause you don't die instantly.

I guess when people are in depression, they cannot think straight. Their only thinking is death... and thinking that death is the ONLY solution to their problems.

Talking about depression, I've found that, GINGER is a very good anti-depression herb... eating about 5 slices a day can keep depression away!

If talking about death, the best way is to die in Sleep...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a horrible death. Some jumped into the tiger enclosures and diced with death. I suppose they are depressed and their minds are all muddled up. Those who jumped from high rise flats I think had the same mind-set. When they are depressed and suicidal, death is the only refuge. But to die a horrendous death is really terrible.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah death by crocodile bite is by jiak lat. Do you know crocs actually spin their entire bodies when they bite unto their victims. Their body momentum supposedly aids in tearing off flesh from the victim. A human wouldn't fit into a crocs mouth therefore they would definitely be spinning like that tearing off flesh.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah death by crocodile bite is by jiak lat. Do you know crocs actually spin their entire bodies when they bite unto their victims. Their body momentum supposedly aids in tearing off flesh from the victim. A human wouldn't fit into a crocs mouth therefore they would definitely be spinning like that tearing off flesh.

this is really hideous....i supposed when the mind is depressed, there is no reasoning and no rationale. a dead mind can do anything to the body.it's so terrible.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember reading somewhere that a Malaysian man who was casting his fishing net from his sampan was grabbed by a sly croc and tossed like a rag doll in mid air..

Apparently the croc was just below the man's Sampan eyeing the man's every move.. The incident was witnessed by another fisherman who was at the river bank..

The authorities tried hunting down the errant croc but it managed to escape.. The man's body was never found..

Last edited: