• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAT Boar is a PAPPY BALLS Licker !!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - FAT Boar is a PAPPY BALLS Licker !!

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR>
Sep-21 5:45 pm
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(1 of 3)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
http://www.straitstimes.com/st/print/492636
Keep religion and politics separate

ARCHBISHOP Nicholas Chia has shown leadership as the head of the Catholic Church ("Group seeking to use church for political aims: Govt"; yesterday).
Catholics must rally round to support him and not let organisations or individuals show a lack of propriety towards him.
The Archbishop has every right to decide on his actions.
I am encouraged by his affirmation that religion and politics should be, and will be, kept separate.
As a Catholic, I will always accept the Archbishop's decree on the Church's teachings, even if I may not be comfortable with it.
But no religious leader can claim to represent the political views of his flock.
We all have diverse views and support different political groups; it does not matter what political orientation the Archbishop or any religious leader has.
It is only wrong when they take it to the pulpit or claim that it represents the political views of their followers.
As a Catholic, my view of my beloved Church is that we must close ranks, and not let the Church be hijacked for political motives.
Gerard Ee Hock Kim

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Ah Chek, wanton mee ji tua puah, kay mee kay wanton........................... :rolleyes:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing unusual for Gerard Ee Hock Kim,he may be the last soldier guarding the sinking PAP boat boasting his Catholic flag.