• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teacher grabbed my butt when we did stunt, ex-cheerleader claims

Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Teacher grabbed my butt when we did stunt, ex-cheerleader claims

September 21, 2012 - 1:46am

By: Chai Hung Yin

1-25556792%20-%2020_09_2012%20-%20hytay.jpg

Fresh allegations of misbehaviour by an ITE lecturer accused of molest has emerged, a week after the coroner's inquiry into the death of a student who had taken her own life.

Investigations showed that she had complained to the school that he had molested her.

Some former students of ITE College East have claimed that Mr Michael Tay Jau Jen (above) had touched them inappropriately, when he was the teacher-in-charge of the cheerleading team of the school.

One of them said that Mr Tay groped her buttocks while demonstrating a cheerleading stunt three years ago.

"He was just supposed to put his palm facing up while I sat on it, but he grabbed my buttocks instead," she told The New Paper.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Saturday (Sept 22).

IamHandsome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ugly horny shit doing the wolf job, obviously hes not as handsome as me cox gals will grab my butt instead:p

Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ITE starts new investigation after fresh allegations

September 22, 2012 - 1:59am

By: Chai Hung Yin Esther Ng

1-25556792%20-%2020_09_2012%20-%20hytay_0.jpg

ITE College East said it did not make a police report after a student alleged she was molested by a staff member as it was the wishes of her mother.

Chiu Ka Ying was 16 when she jumped to her death from a building in the school on Sept 6 last year.

It happened about a month after she complained to the school about the alleged molest by Life Skills lecturer, Mr Michael Tay Jau Jen (above), 36.

But following fresh allegations by other students that the same staff member had touched them inappropriately too, the school said last night that it had started its own investigations into the new claims.

It added that it will refer the matter to the police if the results show that there was inappropriate behaviour by Mr Tay.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Saturday (Sept 22).