• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has Low Thia Kiang acheived?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He denied the PAP bragging rights over 17 years and 4 elections. More so the people of Hougang who made it clear that all is not nice in the squeaky clean country run by one man and his family.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he shows that if you are good,u will survive.
at least to Hougang people,he is doing fine.
and also he at least give hope to those aspire to become politicians just like Chiam See Tong.

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has increased the profile of Workers' Party. Building up a young and capable team which provided alternative views on the direction of Singapore. Local voters will have a second look at the party before simplity cast their votes come next election.

Time will tell if they can compete with the ruling party. Being opposition does not mean opposing every moves made by the ruling party but putting the interest of Singaporeans as a whole.

He is a good man and I wish him well.

bluesky

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a opposition member - yet to be seen.

As a mp, I believe he got more human touch compare to the other mps, especially mine. Only seen him once, during election.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Low and his party are serious of helping sinkaporeans and making sinkapore a place where we can call home.

Read the manifesto, therein no play-play issues, some are used by the PAP already.

Given that kind of harsh and anti-oppo environment in the PAP stranglehold, asking what Mr Low has achieved is a good question still too earlier to ask.

We voters should ask ourselves whether we have given a chance to these alternative parties' leaders especially Mr Low to lead us.

What did old fart Lee achieved ? HDB pigeon holes which you pay for life? A CPF scheme that keeps changing ? MRT a glory ??? An island so crammed up that children fights over space for footballs ??? Drink sewage water, safe 20 years from now??? 3oo billion in reserves which peasants can't even smell it, proud of the final test?

In life, there are many other things to aspire , if sinkapore has not even had a culture, then Lee Kuan Yew has failed badly.

I believe Mr Low and his party members can do a better job. Sinkapore may or may not be rich, but it is the happiness that measures the achievement.

PAP has failed sinkaporeans and sinkapor big time, period !

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF low thia kiang lose the next election that will be the best thing he can do for the opposition.

So madman, you whine about PAP, whine about oppo parties, whine about NS, then why not you fight the next GE, then we all can vote madman into the parliament to contradict

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you do not include Yaw Shin Leong in that equation:rolleyes:

He has increased the profile of Workers' Party. Building up a young and capable team which provided alternative views on the direction of Singapore. Local voters will have a second look at the party before simplity cast their votes come next election.

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low thia Kiang fight for his people, i like his character... even if he go other place in spore,, i believe he will still have other supporter that continue to support him.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If all the MPs is like LTK, only know turn up for the wakes and keep the ward clean and green, then i think we need to worry, and be very worried.

Are you aware that some PAP MPs don't even know how to keep their wards clean?

Go down to Boon Lay and you'll see what I mean

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTK can teach our opposition politicians a lot of things.

He can start by teaching them how to get their votes past the 50% mark in a GE which obviously almost all of them have major difficulty doing so.