• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude And Abusive People Raise Spoilt Brats

jw5

Loyal
It's inevitable that rude and abusive people will raise spoilt brats.
It's not as if they are rude and abusive while fighting for some injustice or after being provoked.
They are rude and abusive when they see or read something they disagree with, or when they can't even address an issue properly and politely, or when they simply want their way immediately. They are also rude and abusive if think they can get away with it without any consequences, e.g. being annonymous in a public internet forum.

It figures that the children of rude and abusive people will turn out to be spoilt brats.
They see their parents being rude and abusive to get their way immediately, they will follow this behaviour.
The parents may also encourage and teach them to be rude and abusive to get what they want, without wasting too much time or effort.
Pity those poor fellows who have to deal with the spoilt brat children of rude and abusive people.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what about hypocrites who raise non hyporcrites... oh dear, im very confused here....

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which is one of the main reasons our educators in schooLs are having a hard time deaLing with these spoiLt brats
when their overLy protective parents are actuaLLy the ones behind the whoLe scene..:(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are so many rude people here
All they want is to control the forum
If you disagree, they whack you to pieces
They hound you down even to your private homes
They are vulgar,obscene and profane
They threaten,intimidate and maul you
I so not wish to comment on their parentage
But they do reflect a certain profane style
Which is worshipped and admired by their clones
Worshipped and championed by their cronies here...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have seen very polite children and I have also seen little emperors, tyrants and monsters. I believe the behaviour of children is partly the result of their parents' teaching and upbringing too.

You can see these spoilt brats even in restaurants - with the maid and with the mother. Their behaviour is really atrocious and disgraceful. They grow up and become rabid dogs in society.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many rude people here
All they want is to control the forum
If you disagree, they whack you to pieces
They hound you down even to your private homes
They are vulgar,obscene and profane
They threaten,intimidate and maul you
I so not wish to comment on their parentage
But they do reflect a certain profane style
Which is worshipped and admired by their clones
Worshipped and championed by their cronies here...

I notice that the opposition types are always like that. Here, on other forums or FB.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting. Does it take balls to raise kids? I see many shirk away from that. Of course it's a lifestyle choice....

jw5

Loyal
Interesting. Does it take balls to raise kids? I see many shirk away from that. Of course it's a lifestyle choice....

Literally, it takes balls to create kids, not raise them.
Figuratively, it probably does take balls to raise kids, but most gongkias don't realise it and that's why lots of kids are spoilt brats, neglected, ruffians, etc.

Btw, have you found that special woman or tiger to give you your son yet?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree totally. These scums degrade the whole of society. They are the low point of any day, surely.

It's inevitable that rude and abusive people will raise spoilt brats.
It's not as if they are rude and abusive while fighting for some injustice or after being provoked.
They are rude and abusive when they see or read something they disagree with, or when they can't even address an issue properly and politely, or when they simply want their way immediately. They are also rude and abusive if think they can get away with it without any consequences, e.g. being annonymous in a public internet forum.

It figures that the children of rude and abusive people will turn out to be spoilt brats.
They see their parents being rude and abusive to get their way immediately, they will follow this behaviour.
The parents may also encourage and teach them to be rude and abusive to get what they want, without wasting too much time or effort.
Pity those poor fellows who have to deal with the spoilt brat children of rude and abusive people.

jw5

Loyal
Unfortunately, rude and abusive people tend to raise more spoilt brats than the average person, mainly because they tend to think higher of themselves, so they see a need to have more of themselves.
The worst part is that they take the opportunity to only be rude and abusive to those they think can be bullied, so in actual fact, they are also bullies.
Imagine their spoilt brat children also being bullies, going around stamping on the weak.
Perhaps rude and abusive people and their spoilt brat children should all be thrown into a cell and the key thrown into the sea.

jw5

Loyal
What's eating you? You met some spoilt brats today? Or kena rude and abusive encounter?

No lah, didn't meet or encountered anyone, just wanted to complain again before I go to koon.
But there is indeed a rude and abusive person in the forum, see whether you can spot him.
Goodnite!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, didn't meet or encountered anyone, just wanted to complain again before I go to koon.
But there is indeed a rude and abusive person in the forum, see whether you can spot him.
Goodnite!
If you ask me to spot that means its not me :biggrin:
Me bad at spotting anything....
Cyberspace no need so uptight....
Back to thread title....101 things factor into a child's upbringing....rude and abusive parents not necessarily will end up with spoilt brats....and spoilt brats can also sometimes grow up to become fine human beings.