• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say: People’s Association must speak up for ‘silent majority’

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My toes and funny bones are all laughing........................ :rolleyes:

me too...this forum is filled with funny bones...and also with rabid dogs. but SAM and his group of MODERTORS are doing a fine job cleaning up the mess. Keep up the good work. This forum is already world famous .So keep it clean, neat and tidy.Majulah Sammyboys!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need a good organisation to run the country. The PA is doing an excellent job. Those who live overseas and do not use the facilities of the PA will never understand how how PA has done for the ordinary folks.

Long Live PA!!!

Yes, this is true, I have used the Community Centers run by PEOPLE'S Association when I was very young, to watch Television ( though I have one at home), play ping pong( now Table Tennis), etc it was for the PEOPLE. This was before it became the mouthpiece for the SILENT MAJORITY! & became Political Associates (PA), it has lost its touch for the ground. It is true that PA once did much for the common people!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, this is true, I have used the Community Centers run by PEOPLE'S Association when I was very young, to watch Television ( though I have one at home), play ping pong( now Table Tennis), etc it was for the PEOPLE. This was before it became the mouthpiece for the SILENT MAJORITY! & became Political Associates (PA), it has lost its touch for the ground. It is true that PA once did much for the common people!

I totally respect your views. For me, the PA is doing a wonderful job for me. I use its facilities very much. And it does not cause me a bomb. I even use its health centre! And I also enjoy the special privileges for seniors. I thank the PA from the bottom of my heart.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Swee Say is one of the better guys in PAP.

He may not speak well but he is humble. We need more people like him in PAP.