• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan court rules Samsung's Galaxy phones, tablet do not infringe on an Apple patent

rolling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Japan court rules Samsung's Galaxy phones, tablet do not infringe on an Apple pat

good days are over for apple!

PS: I would love to buy the new galaxy note online, any recommendation for a different site with a better price? contract advice?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Japan court rules Samsung's Galaxy phones, tablet do not infringe on an Apple pat

These countries tell Apple to fuck off!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good days are over for apple!

PS: I would love to buy the new galaxy note online, any recommendation for a different site with a better price? contract advice?

Excellent choice!! The latest galaxy note 2 is a beauty. If that isn't enough, may i suggest the intelligent Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 that will push you to the highest productivity for your work beside its good looks.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent choice!! The latest galaxy note 2 is a beauty. If that isn't enough, may i suggest the intelligent Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 that will push you to the highest productivity for your work beside its good looks.

u can check with cruxx

rolling

Alfrescian
Loyal

you can cek the price of samsung galaxy and also the review of those products.

I like galaxy note 2 it is more stylist i think

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree fully.

Americans will twist their own laws to suit them in their own courts. Never holds up anywhere else.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agree fully.

Americans will twist their own laws to suit them in their own courts. Never holds up anywhere else.

Sounds very familiar bro sounds like something so close