• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

window of opportunity...

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not permanently yet, I am just setting up shop. I need to see how things run before committing anything further.

I will be setting up shop in S.F

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was because of the hippie song "are you going to san francisco?" i created a thread sometime ago explaining why. too lazy to look for it now while riding bart, bay area rapid transit. if i find it, will post the link.

Unless it's a different song, i believe the title is "If you're going to San Francisco"... you're gonna meet some gentle people there like eatshitndie??

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like my pet dog has decided to drop in an give his two cent worth. lol Leave your childish behavior at
The Courtyard Café. LTK lap-dogs just love shitting everywhere they go. :biggrin:

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever that is rude to Friends of Elves faces the wrath of the Fellowship

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like my pet dog has decided to drop in an give his two cent worth. lol Leave your childish behavior at
The Courtyard Café. LTK lap-dogs just love shitting everywhere they go. :biggrin:

Jangan sensitif, if you succeed in migrating over with your SIZEABLE business surely I have to eat my words.

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro
There's a Philz coffee at Sausalito. Excellent stuff.
Very true about the real estate prices, though I think traditionally winter/spring inventory is low.
Summer numbers will provide a better picture.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless it's a different song, i believe the title is "If you're going to San Francisco"... you're gonna meet some gentle people there like eatshitndie??

very dangerous place. there are more firearms than there are people. 2 detectives were shot and killed in idyllic santa cruz just 2 days ago. :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro
There's a Philz coffee at Sausalito. Excellent stuff.
Very true about the real estate prices, though I think traditionally winter/spring inventory is low.
Summer numbers will provide a better picture.

i'm hooked on philz. the "oh sooo good" is so good. inventory is picking up in spring with some for sale signs going up on the peninsular. but prices are still trending up.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there have been several cases of real estate "flipping" reported recently on bay area news. in a hot market, flipping happens. except that this time, there's evidence of mass flipping, via all-cash purchases, and by organized foreign syndicates who would pay "buyers" a sum of money to bid on homes, overpay the asking price with cash, acquire the property, and then flip it within 30 days. one syndicate can easily make a profit of usd5m to usd10m a month thru' the flipping of 100 homes. demand is extremely high for homes in the usd500k to usd1m range.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there have been several cases of real estate "flipping" reported recently on bay area news. in a hot market, flipping happens. except that this time, there's evidence of mass flipping, via all-cash purchases, and by organized foreign syndicates who would pay "buyers" a sum of money to bid on homes, overpay the asking price with cash, acquire the property, and ......

Chinese buyers ?

There are many Chinese weekend tourists on property hunting trips down under.