• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Sharing with all the newest Budget for 2015

budget-update__1.jpg

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank wuqi. looks like the Govt is struggling to control expenditure with the flood and oil prices eating up most of the cash value from the last budget.

PrataXChanai

Hi bros and sisters...I'm interested in buying property in JB. I like those low rise type of condos you usually see in Singapore but so far have not seen any similar type of properties in JB except for Tanah Sutera's The Seed. Anyone has any properties like that to recommend me? Thanks in advance!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros and sisters...I'm interested in buying property in JB. I like those low rise type of condos you usually see in Singapore but so far have not seen any similar type of properties in JB except for Tanah Sutera's The Seed. Anyone has any properties like that to recommend me? Thanks in advance!

there's a townhouse at east Ledang, Oprhiria..not sure is it fully sold.

Last edited:

cyberfren

Alfrescian
Loyal

u can check out Emerald Bay, and Leisure Farm.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Midori Green in Mount Austin is a 6-storey low density condo; currently under construction

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know how long does it take before you receive the signed full SPA from the developer? The one with the multiple volumes of legal documents.

dumb1

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlau!!! survive on US$650 = S$850 = rm2200 exclude rental

probably without a family

You read correctly or not? He mentioned US$850 not S$850 without car and housing. But he also not correct to say US$1,500 = RM5,295 including housing!

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know how long does it take before you receive the signed full SPA from the developer? The one with the multiple volumes of legal documents.

I signed my last Friday and after been informed by the lawyer clerk on the procedures and process, I make a comment "Wow, that sounds like it will take 2-3 months" which she agreed. Hence I assume that is the time frame. Anyone who has been there, done it can advise? I also keen to get my copy of the SPA sign. Afterall, it took my wife and myself 1hr to complete the entire signing process. Haha.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rent a 1,600-square-foot apartment with an amazing pool, just five minutes’ walk from the ritzy Gurney Plaza shopping mall,” O’Neal is quoted as saying.
“It costs me just US$ 850 (RM3,000) a month. I don’t need a car, either, so I’m saving money left, right, and centre. I love the weather – 82 degrees Fahrenheit on average – and the ease of getting to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos. When you combine that with a cost of living of US$ 1,500 (RM5,295) per month, including my rent, it’s almost unbeatable.”

wahlau!!! survive on US$650 = S$850 = rm2200 exclude rental

probably without a family

You read correctly or not? He mentioned US$850 not S$850 without car and housing. But he also not correct to say US$1,500 = RM5,295 including housing!

my calculator probably failed me again

survived on US$1500 which included rental of US$850 for 1600sqft apartment.

(being near food and daily necessities near gurney plaza, no car was needed)

therefore leaving US$650 for daily necessities = rm2200

i will begin to enrol into a crash course for my engliss. thankyou you .

i learn when i am corrected

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently on my own initiative went and made payment for chukai tanah. Counter staff told me they dont sent us bill. So my question is what would happen to us if we buat bodoh? Will there be any penalty charges for non or late payments etc?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are quite no of well established "zhen" car shops around taman daya.Seems like this shop just newly opened like tat. Mouse Austin?

Last edited by a moderator:

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow this is bad, I always thought that Malaysia workmanship is much better than Singapore. Will watch out for this shop. Thanks Bro Wuqi for the information.

I am moving into Johor in April and love the help and information on this site. Good to not only point out the good shops but the bad one as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.