• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already collected keys this morning and inspected the house. Probably Sunday go in to list the defects. Most of you will be surprise that the hall at level 1 and level 2, there is NO aircon point. Aircon point is only 4 and only available in the room! Sounds illogical to me. Lucky for me, my facing is the park with unblock, thus, always having the strong gush of wind. Cheers!

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I Know is the water and electrical ready, when you got your keys?
Already collected keys this morning and inspected the house. Probably Sunday go in to list the defects. Most of you will be surprise that the hall at level 1 and level 2, there is NO aircon point. Aircon point is only 4 and only available in the room! Sounds illogical to me. Lucky for me, my facing is the park with unblock, thus, always having the strong gush of wind. Cheers!

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal

not able to "pull" another aircon point by ourselves for the living room?

Cinderella

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received letter from CV saying that there is an outstanding amount of RM3000+. Anyone has any idea what is it about? Do we need to pay? Did CV charge you guys late payment interest? Can it be waived?

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received letter from CV saying that there is an outstanding amount of RM3000+. Anyone has any idea what is it about? Do we need to pay? Did CV charge you guys late payment interest? Can it be waived?

try calling CV; they waived off a certain percentage of the late charges, and the remainder i will claim back from my bank as they delayed the drawdown

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats Princesgp!!!

I am so busy these few days....received the letter from CV but not able to do anything yet...:(

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal

It must be your bank late in payment and incurred interest and based on your agreement you have previously signed buying the house, this will be borne by the buyer. For me, I have the same case but I wrote in and complain to the bank with reasons and proof of their negligence and the bank paid for the late charges 100%.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
payment which we have to make at Menara Landmark includes deposits for water and electricity. i would assume that all should be ready then

Water and electricity is not connected yet. CV will apply for you once you have given them the cash deposit. They will submit in batches. Water supply meter will install in2-3 weeks after submission. Once you find the meter installed, call CV assigned plumber to go to your house and test run and he will also install the last tap that is missing in your wet kitchen.

For the electricity, takes 3 weeks to 2 months, depends.... Once you found the electrical box installed outside your letterbox area, call CV assigned electrician to come and test every single point in your house. Do note to lock your compartment outside your house that stores the box after installation or risk it being stolen....

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
not able to "pull" another aircon point by ourselves for the living room?

It is stupid of them not to install the point and patch the ceiling. Maybe it's cost savings for them. Thus, now need to spend extra money to do the aircon piping, then seal up the wall or ceiling depending where you want the point to be. Then you do your false ceiling. For those who give me your contacts and now in my database, I will probably create the NS Whatsapp group for any updates or benefits for group sharing as I don't check this forum too regularly.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats Princesgp!!!

I am so busy these few days....received the letter from CV but not able to do anything yet...:(

Do take note of the 14 days validity period. Once passed, CV have the rights to say that you have "taken possession" and any missing items in the house, they may not be accountable. I think this is written along this line in the letter. Read again.

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do take note of the 14 days validity period. Once passed, CV have the rights to say that you have "taken possession" and any missing items in the house, they may not be accountable. I think this is written along this line in the letter. Read again.
Hi just received letter from cv requesting fo
1)Bank draft for $1711
2)IC
3)copy of letter from financer to confirm the letter that they have deposited 5% as a retention with the solicitor as stakeholders for us.(wonder what the heck is this and how n where do i get this thanks for if anybody can share what is this thanks)

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also received that, my guess is $1711 is the late payment interest. The rest will be done by the bank, once your bank payment is done. You can call CV to book appointment to keys.
Hi just received letter from cv requesting fo
1)Bank draft for $1711
2)IC
3)copy of letter from financer to confirm the letter that they have deposited 5% as a retention with the solicitor as stakeholders for us.(wonder what the heck is this and how n where do i get this thanks for if anybody can share what is this thanks)

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also received that, my guess is $1711 is the late payment interest. The rest will be done by the bank, once your bank payment is done. You can call CV to book appointment to keys.
Thanks for the reply but the 14 days deadline would be up soon as I received the letter just 2 days ago but the date shown on the letter is 17-11 -14 does that mean I will be late n cant cant comply within the deadline .thus defects cant be rectified,
how do I go to Menara Landmarks from Woodlands checkpoint ?
thanks for the reply.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the reply but the 14 days deadline would be up soon as I received the letter just 2 days ago but the date shown on the letter is 17-11 -14 does that mean I will be late n cant cant comply within the deadline .thus defects cant be rectified,
how do I go to Menara Landmarks from Woodlands checkpoint ?
thanks for the reply.

(还杂费在Country View Berhad HQ
Unit 26-01, Level 26
Mail Box 261, Menara Landmark
No. 12, Jalan Ngee Heng
80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
拿锁匙在Customer Service Department
No 2, Jalan Ceria 1A,
Taman Nusa Indah,
79100 Nusajaya, Johor)

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Princesgp - looks like I need to hurry to get things done...:smile: Am I in your database? just to confirm...Cheers and Thanks again!!

It is stupid of them not to install the point and patch the ceiling. Maybe it's cost savings for them. Thus, now need to spend extra money to do the aircon piping, then seal up the wall or ceiling depending where you want the point to be. Then you do your false ceiling. For those who give me your contacts and now in my database, I will probably create the NS Whatsapp group for any updates or benefits for group sharing as I don't check this forum too regularly.