• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Double Slit Experiment & Buddhism's Interpretation.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I double confirm that you are a lunatic.

Yes, the words "double slit experiment" are there, but the words "computer probe experiment" are not there.

A lunatic is a lunatic, period.

say already dumb fuck, all these are well known experimental results. carry on and play with words. the moment you have to lower yourself to this level i already know your intelligence level, you are just one uneducated stupid fuck like psalm23.

and i can fucking tell you this, i just read another manuscripts to be published that used the word probe 2 weeks ago as a reviewer. if you dunno, keep your mouth shut, this indeed is a scientific term that is commonly used fucking frog in the well.if dunno a shit, stop acting as if you know very well the terminology used in this field.

don't believe me is fine, let everyone see what kind of stupid fuck things you said about this experiment. this is the very first time i see someone dare to argue against this FUCKING WELL ESTABLISHED AND KNOWN setup. stupid fuck, go fucking get a education, lack of one then don't pretend to have one.

being lunatic is fine, i am ok with that, but at least i am not stupid like you. fucking zero analytical power up your brain with zero intelligence capability to understand and interpret experimental data/observations. i pity you, its a fact that you are born stupid, but seriously its not my fault.

and pls, GO GRAB ANYONE WITH A SCIENCE DEGREE, I DARE YOU TO LET YOUR REAL LIFE FRIEND READ WHAT THE FUCK YOU WROTE. I DARE YOU. LET THEM LAUGH AT YOUR FUCKING STUPIDITY. ARGUE AGAINST DOUBLE SPLIT SETUP AND RESULTS? hahHAHAHHAHAH DUMB SHIT YOU AMAZED ME

typical religious zealot, just another uneducated fuck that cannot make it to university

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go fucking get a education, lack of one then don't pretend to have one.

That's a good example of a lunatic describing about himself. Do I need to say anymore?

It's proven that you are a lunatic. The fact is you don't have a science degree. You seriously need some serious psychiatric help.

This will be my last reply to a lunatic.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good example of a lunatic describing about himself. Do I need to say anymore?

It's proven that you are a lunatic. The fact is you don't have a science degree. You seriously need some serious psychiatric help.

This will be my last reply to a lunatic.

face the fact, you are jealous i have a university education and dumb fuck like you can never step into one. as mentioned, its not my fault that you are born stupid seriously.