• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cycle of Evil.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was once a king who was so cruel and unjust that his subjects yearned for his death or dethronement. However, one day he surprised them all by announcing that he had decided to turn over a new leaf.

“No more cruelty, no more injustice,” he promised, and he was as good as his word. He became known as the ‘Gentle Monarch’. Months after his transformation one of his ministers plucked up enough courage to ask him what had brought about his change of heart.

And the king answered, “As I was galloping through my forests I caught sight of a fox being chased by a hound. The fox escaped into his hole but not before the hound had bitten into its leg and lamed it for life. Later I rode into a village and saw the same hound there. It was barking at a man. Even as I watched, the man picked up a huge stone and flung it at the dog, breaking its leg. The man had not gone far when he was kicked by a horse. His knee was shattered and he fell to the ground, disabled for life. The horse began to run but it fell into a hole and broke its leg. Reflecting on all that had happened, I thought: ‘Evil begets evil. If I continue in my evil ways, I will surely be overtaken by evil’. So I decided to change”.

The minister went away convinced that the time was ripe to overthrow the king and seize the throne. Immersed in thought, he did not see the steps in front of him and fell, breaking his neck.

Moral: Cycle of Deeds always gives us back what we give to others. If we do good to others, our good will happen. If we do bad to others, our turn will also come.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nice bed time story :wink: to make yourself feel good when theres no justice done :wink: ...wait and wait and wait long long :wink:

life is full of up and down ..no one life is full of ups or full of downs when good things happen to you .good karma ..if bad things happen to you ...bad karma . :wink: what an illogical thinkin :wink: made by religious ppl again :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nice bed time story

Wow, even a bedtime story has an impact on you. Don't you think I am posting in the right direction? LOL!

No, this story is not about justice. It's about your heart.

When you do good, you feel happy and at ease. This is the good that happens to you.
When you do bad, you feel guilty and uneasy. This is the bad that happens to you.

It's something known as conscience. Don't tell me you had lost it?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, even a bedtime story has an impact on you. Don't you think I am posting in the right direction? LOL!

No, this story is not about justice. It's about your heart.

When you do good, you feel happy and at ease. This is the good that happens to you.
When you do bad, you feel guilty and uneasy. This is the bad that happens to you.

It's something known as conscience. Don't tell me you had lost it?

yes bedtime story have inpact on me ...the impact is make me laugh :wink:

whahahahha this story is not about justice. ? then why you said " Moral: Cycle of Deeds always gives us back what we give to others. If we do good to others, our good will happen, If we do bad to others, our turn will also come " ? what do you mean by if we do bad to others out turn will also come ? if this statement is not delusional justice than what is ? :wink: whahahhahaha . you are trying your best to roti-prata again :wink: well done religious idiot :wink: ..

conscience ? i do have one but conscience do not means delusional justice :wink: those are 2 different things ..hope you know the different :wink: whahhahaha..as usual religious nuts cannot tell the different . if they can tell the different between the two ..they wont be delusion :wink: whahhaahhaha .

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was once a king who was so cruel and unjust that his subjects yearned for his death or dethronement. However, one day he surprised them all by announcing that he had decided to turn over a new leaf.

“No more cruelty, no more injustice,” he promised, and he was as good as his word. He became known as the ‘Gentle Monarch’. Months after his transformation one of his ministers plucked up enough courage to ask him what had brought about his change of heart.

And the king answered, “As I was galloping through my forests I caught sight of a fox being chased by a hound. The fox escaped into his hole but not before the hound had bitten into its leg and lamed it for life. Later I rode into a village and saw the same hound there. It was barking at a man. Even as I watched, the man picked up a huge stone and flung it at the dog, breaking its leg. The man had not gone far when he was kicked by a horse. His knee was shattered and he fell to the ground, disabled for life. The horse began to run but it fell into a hole and broke its leg. Reflecting on all that had happened, I thought: ‘Evil begets evil. If I continue in my evil ways, I will surely be overtaken by evil’. So I decided to change”.

The minister went away convinced that the time was ripe to overthrow the king and seize the throne. Immersed in thought, he did not see the steps in front of him and fell, breaking his neck.

Moral: Cycle of Deeds always gives us back what we give to others. If we do good to others, our good will happen. If we do bad to others, our turn will also come.

Your story is as believable as bible stories...Tell me, why did the horse kick the man? If karma dictates the horse kicks the man to punish the man, the the horse did no wrong. Why was the horse punished?

Next is something more ridiculous...Tell me, what did the fox do wrong to kena chased by the hound and lamed for life?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your story is as believable as bible stories...Tell me, why did the horse kick the man? If karma dictates the horse kicks the man to punish the man, the the horse did no wrong. Why was the horse punished?

Next is something more ridiculous...Tell me, what did the fox do wrong to kena chased by the hound and lamed for life?

whaahhahahahah...good one bro :wink: