• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kong-firm: UFO will land and meet humanity on 4th august

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter said:
of course not enough ...the image might be anything but ufo or alien . it the same like those ghost photograph ppl took :wink: .

You really need a moon landing then. Maybe the Chinese will do it at the right spot but that way, being on the dark side of the moon, there will be radio silence throughout the mission.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You really need a moon landing then. Maybe the Chinese will do it at the right spot but that way, being on the dark side of the moon, there will be radio silence throughout the mission.

if a few photo or video can prove they exist then spiderman also exist .

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actucally ...i believe in ufo more then god ...BUT i only believe 50% that alien exists . because theres no enough evidence for me to believe it 100% .

Why do you think that modern day UFOs are different from the vimanas mentioned in the ancient religious texts?