• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'This awareness ' on many bible subjects

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/masterfile.htm#INDEX

this awareness is s spirit entity from beyond
excerpt

How to interpret the secret meaning
of the Book of Revelation

How to interpret the Secret Meanings in the Book of Revelation
How to better understand the coming events

(Revelations of Awareness 96-17 No. 477)

This Awareness indicates that instead of reading about the "Mark of the Beast" think of it as a microchip. You can see how the Templars wrote this book in an attempt to expose the plans of the extraterrestrials to the masses. It became inserted in the New Testament almost accidentally. There were people who were very much opposed to it being put into the New Testament, but because it had some useful value in helping to control Christians, it was eventually decided to put it in, and use it as a means of coercion: "If you do not follow Christianity properly, you will be doomed!"

Christian Ministers Intimidated: "Do Not Preach End Times!"

This Awareness indicates that at this time in history, there are many threats to ministers to avoid preaching End Time information. They are not to discuss the Book of Revelation. The are not to speak of the End Times and the dangers of accepting the Mark of the Beast. Those preachers who do so are more or less threatened with either being taken off the air, or otherwise harmed. This Awareness indicates this does not necessarily mean they will not do so, but it becomes less and less frequent that you hear preachers speaking of these things. Only the daring continue.

Most People Too Busy Making a Living to get Involved

This Awareness indicates that there is seen a kind of manipulation going on in so many levels, and in so many areas of society that entities simply want to back off and forget about all of it, and not think about it, and just attend to the hardships of daily life. "God knows daily life is hard enough without all this!" they say. This Awareness indicates that they are right.

It is difficult for them to cope with the every day problems of life, there is only one person capable of working in my family. In some cases there is no one capable working to support the family. This Awareness indicates that entities are having greater and greater difficulties surviving and therefore, they have no time to worry about spiritual pursuits or the spiritual threats, or the threats of extinction of their freedoms. They only want to know how to get another meal for their children. Each day they go through this same concern, the same problem:

"How do I feed my kids tonight? What can I do to scrounge up another meal? Who can I call to visit so that my children can have some cookies or something to eat?"

Last edited: