• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

buddists and monks are peaceful ppl ? ;)

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Buddha Nirvana, he never leave behind in the mess. The Buddhism continue with patriarch system until the Nirvana Door Open to everybody.

The Tibet Lama is Abitabha Mahayana Doctrine. Panchen Lama and Dalai Lama system.

The China Maitreya Doctrine. Director Board and Management team system.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that buddhist monks have involved in political and social activism in the past and recent years involving physical conflicts, the distinction is that these involvements are not made in the name of religion or based on religion doctrines.

Crusades and Jihads are holy wars launched in the name of religion and based on religion doctrines. I cut & paste a passage I found somewhere which gives some backgrounds.

Racism is a defining feature of many of humanity's religions. The Old Testament abounds with claims to the racial supremacy of God's "chosen people," setting aside very different laws for how chosen and non-chosen peoples are to be warred upon, interacted with socially, and enslaved. The master race of the Old Testament was ordered to have slaves, taken from nations around it. Those stories also give us the bizarre racial mythology called today the "Curse of Ham," a narrative widely adopted in modern white supremacy circles for its robust depiction of Arab, Persian, and African humans as morally inferior. The New Testament's central figure claims of himself that he was sent only to the people of Israel; no other "peoples" are singled out by him in this way. The bad erotic lit of the Old Testament, the Song of Solomon, sets dark skin and physical beauty at diametric opposites, having the narrator of one of its verses describe herself as "black but comely," emphasis added. When the Old Testament says to make war it says, for example, to make war on "the Midianites," never on certain Midianites, or enemy Midianites, but all Midianites - infants to adults, young and old, with the youngest and most nubile kept as slaves.

The Qur'an is much the same. The sectarian God described in it has made a perfect work of Arabic, preferring the peoples therein and taking a bizarrely obsessive interest in the internal affairs of different bloodlines and tribal groups therein; he is as petty a tyrant as he that ruled the Old Testament's tribes, obsessing over the trivial provincial minutiae of the ephebophilic bandit and his people and, like the God of the Bible, having no special interest in others outside that race group but in how to enslave and make war upon them. Allah, the only survivor of Bedouin polytheism to escape the bloodlust of Mohammed's invasion, cares almost as much about relations among the Arabs as he does relations among women.

Matthew 15:24
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Leviticus 25:44-46
44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.

46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.

Song of Solomon 1:5
5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Al Hadist land is Demon land or Mara Land. Is a West Buddhist land. Buddhist still strong on East Buddhist land but how long?

It is karma that I can not known.

I understand Christian, Muslim and some Buddhist do not understand me. I look all as one. but they see it different way

Of course we don't understand a Siao Lang mind :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmmm....5 Stars. If u wish to promote ur religion, by all means. But u dont have to resort to such tactic and smear other religion ya.

I suggest u get hold of the Quran (which i doubt u will), read it with open heart.

U should know better (or faint ignorant) after 911, Islam been hijacked by extremists.

As for killing of kafir, it was during the time of our Prophet. Tere were traitors too. Dont deliberately misinterprete those verses and teach Muslims how to lead their daily lives. :rolleyes:

U dont believe in God, so be it.

U believe in reicarnation, so be it.

But dont ridicule other religion.

All religion freak always condem other religion only theirs is the best :wink: that's how holy war start :wink: that five star is showing us a good example :wink:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
All religion freak always condem other religion only theirs is the best :wink: that's how holy war start :wink: that five star is showing us a good example :wink:

Yo fook Seng. For once I agree with you.

To me religion is a personal thing you cannot n should not impose on anyone else. In the end it's between you and your maker/creator and no one else will be accountable for your deeds. The sins of the father shall not be borne by the children.
The soul that sinneth. That is the one that will die.
Deuteronomy

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yo fook Seng. For once I agree with you.

To me religion is a personal thing you cannot n should not impose on anyone else. In the end it's between you and your maker/creator and no one else will be accountable for your deeds. The sins of the father shall not be borne by the children.
The soul that sinneth. That is the one that will die.
Deuteronomy

Hi darling , you are here already ! Whahaha

Yes religion is very personal until you talk to yourself :wink: like that can consider personal to the max anot ? Whahahah .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If religion is personal , then why are u defending openly about your invisible man ? Whahahah tio my slap on your face again :wink:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question 1: If religion is a personal matter, why is that SBF Saint running around the secular folders showing his religion X-dick like that... click HERE

Question 2: If this is your believe, why didn't you report this running Saint with his X-dick exposed to the Infraction Log.
Your log volume is very high and drifter was logged by you many times. Why so bias?