• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local celeb Nat Ho's father goes missing

Ginchiyo Tachibana

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Local celeb Nat Ho's father goes missing

20120723.214316_natho_dad_missing.jpg

AsiaOne
Monday, Jul 23, 2012

SINGAPORE - Local celebrity Nat Ho has been searching for his father, Daniel Ho, who went missing on Monday afternoon.

The actor-turned-singer posted on Twitter at about 4pm: "My dad may be depressed & left a suicide note. He's left home w/o any form of contact. Pls tag me his whereabouts pls."

The initial tweet, which was accompanied with a photo of his father, was re-tweeted about 3,000 times, according to local media sources.

Subsequently, he tweeted: "And no, this is not a joke. Much help appreciated. His name is Shih Meng or Daniel."

Ho believes his father could not have gone far as his mobile phone, identification card and keys were at home, but he could have an ez-link card with him.

Ho also said that his father, who left from Jurong East, is about 168cm in height and weighs 73kg.

In a later tweet, Ho said: "Last outfit not very sure as my bro and I were out at work and my mum was doing washing and didn't see him leave. Could be a black tee."

The singer, who has since informed the police about the disappearance of his father, felt that something was amiss after receiving an email from his father titled, "Goodbye forever", which seemed like a suicide note.

Ho believes that his father's unemployment for the past few months could have sparked the depression.

[email protected]

Ginchiyo Tachibana

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Appeal for information on whereabouts of 2 persons

Posted: 24 July 2012 1144 hrs

display_image.php

Ho Shih Meng, Daniel

display_image.php

Tan Boon Sua, Thomas

SINGAPORE: Police are appealing for information on the whereabouts of two individuals.

Fifty-five-year-old Ho Shih Meng, Daniel was last seen at Jurong East Street 13 on Monday at about 2pm.

Ho was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and black framed spectacles.

On Monday, Ho's son, local celebrity Nat Ho made an appeal on Twitter for information about his father's whereabouts.

In a second case, 43-year-old Tan Boon Sua, Thomas was last seen at Blk 327 Hougang Ave 5 last Monday at about 10am.

Tan was last seen wearing a polo t-shirt and shorts.

Anyone with information about either men is requested to call the Police Hotline at 1800-255-0000.

- CNA/cc