• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think about Jesus Christ's Real Face

TroVeCatBui

[video=youtube;EKOyODfJfAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKOyODfJfAg[/video]

Between 1:09 - 1:57 is real face of Jesus Christ , at the end is Jesus's face in imaging process

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
In anglo-saxon culture, Jesus was protrayed as being a blond hair sharp featured caucasian man. However, scientists and antropologists now has proofs that Jesus looks like what he is, a man from the middle east countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria,Libya,Iraq and Qatar with dark features and burly beard. In the clip earlier, the feature of Jesus looks very similar to the late Al Oaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

I met a sweet young HK chinese girl few months back who keep saying how she loves Jesus. When i show her a BBC clip of Jesus, she suddenly seems shock and taken aback. She doesn't know that Jesus looks like the ppl on HK TV news of revolts and bombings in the Middle East. She also dislike dark skin men. She thought her Jesus was a good looking ang mo like Brat pitt.

In fact she said instead, her church told her Buddha looks like those very dark skinned , curly hair Indian money changers in Kowloon and ask her to used this to dissuade her Buddhist grandparents to convert to christianity. When I explain to her that that Buddha come from Nepal and from a Skaya tribe and is not a dravidian, she couldn't differentiate between dark skin Dravidian and Mongoliod as both was from India. I show her a picture of the young Bhutanese king then she finally understood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS7mx6H1IlU

I guess many east asian eg chinese, koreans do not really know much about the history and culture of christianity. I think faith alone brings them to the religion without much understanding and questionings. Many of the bible stories are of a very different culture from the east asian cultures and sometimes it is puzzling why the east asian religions, cultures are considered pagan when non-christian Asians see the biblical teachings tolerantly.

I have came across so many people who once becomes a christians started to condemn his earlier own culture in the most denigrating ways.I'm not sure whether christianity was influenced by western colonialism or cultural supremacy or other reason that make its believers hate their own cultures so much. It's like suddenly they are trying to mimick the Middle eastern way (quoting bibical figures, espisodes, way of lives, beliefs,traditions) while condemning the chinese rituals such as offerings, certain rituals,historical and religious chinese like Monkey God, Guanggong etc). Converting to Christianity is a conversion of not only religion but a whole set of ideas, culture and identity.

This is sad.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming the character Jesus did live, the picture is a computer generated projection from the Shroud of Turin, which has been proven to be woven sometime in the 14th century - a fraud.

No, the image is not the real face of Jesus.

Cheers!

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Turin Shroud is a FAKE.

Jesus is an Egyptian, which is inhabited by Ethiopians in early Egyptian history.
Jesus is Caesarion, the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the bible is fake ...now the face also fake :wink: ...christains didnt know that they are praying to a stranger :wink: