• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Casillas

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is nothing better than the Champions League - Garde
The Olympique Lyonnais coach is delighted after his side secured a top-three finish in Ligue 1 and a return to Europe's top competition

PAP IB clones very childish. Derate a thread to one star and now cry cry foul. Thanks again for helping me to "speed up." :biggrin:

Rolfes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cruyff: Reserve role drove Robben to success
A spell on the bench for the Netherlands winger has had a positive impact on his performances, says the former Barcelona boss

Rolfes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rummenigge: This is the best Bayern Munich ever
The Roten chief says last weekend's European triumph was the biggest in the club's history but thinks a repeat of the period of domination in the 1970s is no longer possible

Thanks again moron for helping me to be on the ball and speed up. :biggrin:

Higuita

Alfrescian
Loyal

283235hp2.jpg

thanks for helping me moron :biggrin: