• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism — path to enlightenment or just more bullshit? ( part 2) ;)

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or they still believe in god but think money is more pratical.

You make me laugh. Why would anyone still believe in God when he siphons that very money which is meant for God's temple?

[video=youtube;VABSoHYQr6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k[/video]

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its up to you to believe im once a prison warder ( actucally is k9 unit ) in changi during my NS days . for your infor all of the inmates there commited a crime , from theif to murderers to rapist

How do you know that they were religious prior to going to prison? I believe that a majority of them became religious after going to prison.

first of all , ppl with or without religion will still lie , slandering and engaging in hash speech ...so i think that question is the very suitable . you mean ppl without any religion cant tell what is right from wrong ? and we ppl without religion , steal , rob , rape , kills ?

As you said, people with or without religion will still lie, slander and engage in abusive speech. And so, people with or without religion will also kill, rape, steal, rob, etc.

Those with religions have a "guiding principle" not to lie, slander, engage in abusive speech, etc. Whether they follow that "guiding principle" to perfection is another matter.

My question is: What sort of "guiding principle" do those without religions follow?

we do it for mankind because we are surrounded by humans and not god !!!! . thats my explaination to you .

And so, are you saying that you do not lie, slander and engage in abusive speech because you are surrounded by humans?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If u pass me a storybook, and tell me it is a real thing.. a religion.. then it is up to me to decide whether it is what u say it is.
Unless I am a little kid with so little knowledge on religion and the real world.. and without proper understanding of what is real, what is religion, what is a joke, and what is a intentional lie.. then I would probably believe everything u say.

And if, or when I find out that book is not a real thing, I might smile and think you played a funny joke on me, or I might frown and think you wasted my time with a freking lie.. which I decide.. I don't know for it hasn't happened yet.

So YOU choose to refute religion (u did say u posted on Christianity.. and now Buddhism), and doubt the teachings and don't believe it. Well, that is your choice. If that makes you happy, good for you.

What you choose to believe, is ur own business. What you want to say, can be no others' business.. unless u willingly intend to insult, cause hurt of feelings or even more vicious ideas or thoughts, shouldn't be done if u haf consideration for others' feelings and, dare I say it.. a conscience.

I won't force my ideas onto others, nor want to say things that may cause unease (not unless provoked.. or on topics with which debate is more than needed.. ).. but that is me.
It is your choice to say that religion is man made, but can you really prove that there is no higher being in existence?

I choose to believe in Buddhism, and also respect others who choose to believe in whatever religion that practices to do good to and for every human being.. and not cause hurt or harm.

And.. I didn't say YOU had a misunderstanding of reincarnation. I wrote, "what might be a misunderstanding..."
Perhaps if I had used "what might be a general misunderstanding of..." would not cause you to misinterpret my words..(??)

Bro, if you can't accept the karma thing, the reincarnation thing.. and all about past sins affecting current life, that's fine.
Nobody says we have to accept everything we see, hear or read in the world.

If ppl believe that doing bad things is not gonna affect them, and they still believe in reincarnation.. then it is their choice.. there is really nothing to stop them from believing that.. unless something happens to them to make them change. if I may say it, religion is more like a guide for ppl to not to do bad things. All major religions preach to their followers not to do bad things, and that's why they haf alot of followers. Can you imagine what would happen if cults which preach killings, theft and worse things have massive following?

with that, i won't post here any more. No need to continue in this for it seems like a classic "science vs religion" for, if both are good for all human beings, then y can't both co-exist, instead of each trying to out-do the other?

" If u pass me a storybook, and tell me it is a real thing.. a religion.. then it is up to me to decide whether it is what u say it is.
Unless I am a little kid with so little knowledge on religion and the real world.. and without proper understanding of what is real, what is religion, what is a joke, and what is a intentional lie.. then I would probably believe everything u say.

THE SAD TRUTH IS PPL CAN TELL WHAT IS REAL OR FAKE AFTER BEING BRAINWASHED ( NEVER UNDERESTEIMATE THE POWER OF BRAINWASHING ) ..LOOK AT CHC CASE , EVEN THE VICTIM ARE STILL SUPPORTING THEM .MANY PPL CANT REALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVE THATS WHY WE NEED SCHOOL TO TEACH THEM WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG , USING POLICE TO CHECK ON THEM...ECT .

" What you choose to believe, is ur own business. What you want to say, can be no others' business.. unless u willingly intend to insult, cause hurt of feelings or even more vicious ideas or thoughts, shouldn't be done if u haf consideration for others' feelings and, dare I say it.. a conscience " .

MY CONSCIENCE IS CLEAR EVEN I INSULTED ALL RELIGON , AS I SAY MANY TIMES ..MY JOB HERE IS TO DEBUNK ALL THOSE FAKE RELIGION OR GOD PREVENTING PPL TO STEP ON THEIR TRAPS . MOST OF THE TIME THE TRUTH HURTS AND PPL WHO WANTED TRUTH HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT HURT .

" I won't force my ideas onto others, nor want to say things that may cause unease (not unless provoked.. or on topics with which debate is more than needed.. ).. but that is me.
It is your choice to say that religion is man made, but can you really prove that there is no higher being in existence?

I DO NOT FORCE MY IDEAS ON OTHERS ..IM JUST HERE TO DEBUNK RELIGION ..IF PPL DONT LISTEN ITS NOT MY PROBLEM . IM JUST DOIN MY JOB HERE . OF COURSE I CAN PROVE THERE IS NO HIGHER BEING ( DONE IT HUNDRENS OF TIMES IN THIS FORUM AND IN MY REAL LIFE ) ..AND CAN YOU PROVE THERE IS ?

" I choose to believe in Buddhism, and also respect others who choose to believe in whatever religion that practices to do good to and for every human being.. and not cause hurt or harm " .

AS I HAVE SAY MANY TIMES RELIGION JUST TEACH PPL TO DO GOOD ON THE SURFACE ONLY . HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF HOLY WARS ? HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF HOLY CONMAN ?

" if I may say it, religion is more like a guide for ppl to not to do bad things."

COME ON BRO , IN TODAY'S WORLD WE HAVE COUNTRY LAW TO PREVENT PPL FROM DOING BAD THINGS , DO WE STILL NEEDED RELIGION ?

" All major religions preach to their followers not to do bad things, and that's why they haf alot of followers " .

I DONT AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ...THOSE FOLLOWERS GO THERE NOT TO LEARN NOT TO DO BAD THINGS , THEY GO THERE FOR " REWARDS " . IMAGINE IF SOMEONE OPEN A SCHOOL ( WITHOUT ANY RELIGION REWARDS ) DO YOU STILL THINK GOT PPL GO ? :wink: . YOU MEAN THOSE PPL DONT HAVE THEIR OWN MORAL TO DO GOOD ? WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG THEIR TEACHER , PARENTS NEVER TEACH THEM ? COME ON ...THAT IS JUST AN EXCUSE .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You make me laugh. Why would anyone still believe in God when he siphons that very money which is meant for God's temple?

[video=youtube;VABSoHYQr6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k[/video]

its because they themself know that they are NOW living on earth and not heaven so money is important in this world ...and some even get so delusional that they think their god will understand them and forgive them .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How do you know that they were religious prior to going to prison? I believe that a majority of them became religious after going to prison.

As you said, people with or without religion will still lie, slander and engage in abusive speech. And so, people with or without religion will also kill, rape, steal, rob, etc.

Those with religions have a "guiding principle" not to lie, slander, engage in abusive speech, etc. Whether they follow that "guiding principle" to perfection is another matter.

My question is: What sort of "guiding principle" do those without religions follow?

And so, are you saying that you do not lie, slander and engage in abusive speech because you are surrounded by humans?

" How do you know that they were religious prior to going to prison? I believe that a majority of them became religious after going to prison " .

yes , theres 2 groups of religious ppl in prison . actucally its about 50% of them or 60% of them become religious after going prison ..but when they come out ...they forgot about their religion already , maybe the real world is more interesting then the make -believe world or maybe because inside prison very boring nothing to do so take up religion :wink:

" As you said, people with or without religion will still lie, slander and engage in abusive speech. And so, people with or without religion will also kill, rape, steal, rob, etc.

My question is: What sort of "guiding principle" do those without religions follow "?

we have country law for ppl who commit crime . :wink:

" And so, are you saying that you do not lie, slander and engage in abusive speech because you are surrounded by humans ' ?

i dont slander , and i dont lie why should i do it in the first place ? yes , sometimes i do use abusive ( you call it ) i call it " expressive " words to make my point across ..i dont feel anything wrong with it . im not saint and im not trying to be one too :wink:

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Least Credible Writing Ever Seen

I believe that this religious leader who cons money doesn't really believe in the existence of God. 'God' is merely his tool to enrich himself. He's actually an atheist who makes use of the concept of God for his own greed.

Isn't that obvious to you? LOL!

You see, he has a lousy brain, so how to process such stuff. :confused: He's like a broken record that keep repeating without the need of a brain. Even if you have explained to him question X with answers like Xa and Xb, he can still go on and ask the same question again - X. OMG ! Some who read it knew (can tell because they didn't ask the same question back again).

No use explaining such 'deep' stuff to him. He ain't got a brain in the first place. :eek::rolleyes:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have country law for ppl who commit crime .

What about non-crimes like lying?

yes , sometimes i do use abusive ( you call it ) i call it " expressive " words to make my point across ..i dont feel anything wrong with it . im not saint and im not trying to be one too

Thank you for your admission that you do indeed practise abusive speech.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its because they themself know that they are NOW living on earth and not heaven so money is important in this world ...and some even get so delusional that they think their god will understand them and forgive them .

Stop giving excuses for them. If God is merely background noise for them, it means they don't really believe in God.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Least Credible Writing Ever Seen

You see, he has a lousy brain, so how to process such stuff. :confused: He's like a broken record that keep repeating without the need of a brain. Even if you have explained to him question X with answers like Xa and Xb, he can still go on and ask the same question again - X. OMG ! Some who read it knew (can tell because they didn't ask the same question back again).

No use explaining such 'deep' stuff to him. He ain't got a brain in the first place. :eek::rolleyes:

whahahahah...you are delusional as usual . broken record ? whahahaha ....im goin to make you look stupid here thats why i keep mentioning you believe in talking snake ...now you shy of your delusion want me to stop ? whahahahha . if you have brain , you willl not talk to your imaginary friend liao whahahahaha ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What about non-crimes like lying?

Thank you for your admission that you do indeed practise abusive speech.

" Sometimes, the state fails to apprehend those who commit crimes. Sometimes, the state apprehends the wrong person. Sometimes, those in the judiciary are corrupted. What happens when the state fails? Sometimes, people take the law into their own hands. I find it amazing that you place so much faith in the state laws and its machinery, which is as fragile as the people who runs it. Amazing!

what akes you think that religion will not fails to apprehend those who commit crime ? and whats make you think that religion leader wont be corrupted ? :wink: . ppl take law into their own hands ? what about religious leader who
misinterpreting their religious " holy " words ? it more dangerous ...remember suicide bombers ? they are being brainwashed into believing that theres 72 virgins waiting for them after life :wink: and what about tokyo subway gas attack using a religion ( you may want to call it a cult ) ? :wink: im so surprise ppl like you will believe in after life when we are living in 2012 :wink:

" Thank you for your admission that you do indeed practise abusive speech"

i told you im honest and i will also apologies if i do make any mistakes ...as i say early , im not a saint or try to act like one . theres nothing wrong using expressive words if i can get my message across . if you want to act "high class " and think those expressive words are bad then you better live in cave so that you cant hear all those "bad word" like fuck cheeby , knn ...ect . :wink: by the way do you serve army ?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop giving excuses for them. If God is merely background noise for them, it means they don't really believe in God.

i dont give excuse for them ..im just telling you the facts . i read alot of book on psychology and religious nuts book ...so i just telling you what i know ..its up to you to believe it .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont give excuse for them ..im just telling you the facts . i read alot of book on psychology and religious nuts book ...so i just telling you what i know ..its up to you to believe it .

You mean religious nuts like atheists. :biggrin: That's why we keep seeing these people getting shoved up their asses using real science. Too bad, fake science can't help dumb fucks like Drifter to get some comfort. :eek::biggrin:

Atheism = Dead Dog :eek:

Atheists = Losers :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

whahahahah...you are delusional as usual . broken record ? whahahaha ....im goin to make you look stupid here thats why i keep mentioning you believe in talking snake ...now you shy of your delusion want me to stop ? whahahahha . if you have brain , you willl not talk to your imaginary friend liao whahahahaha ....:wink:

It's funny to hear a mad man saying that others are mad. Or, a drunk commenting that others who are sober are drunk. :wink:

A dumb fuck never cease to amaze me. :eek::rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean religious nuts like atheists. :biggrin: That's why we keep seeing these people getting shoved up their asses using real science. Too bad, fake science can't help dumb fucks like Drifter to get some comfort. :eek::biggrin:

Atheism = Dead Dog :eek:

Atheists = Losers :cool:

religious nuts like atheists ? sorry to tell you we do not talk to ourself every now and then :wink: whahahahahahah...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's funny to hear a mad man saying that others are mad. Or, a drunk commenting that others who are sober are drunk. :wink:

A dumb fuck never cease to amaze me. :eek::rolleyes:

whahahahaa...nice try :wink: i told you many times already how can i be mad when i dont even talk to myself :wink: and i dont kneel down infront of nothing :wink: whahahahahaah

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im so surprise ppl like you will believe in after life when we are living in 2012

Why are you so surprised? I can assure you that if you were to live a hundred more years, you will still be debunking the afterlife at the end of that hundred years.

OK, back to the original question that I intended to ask: What sort of "guiding principles" do those without religions follow?

And you replied: "we have country law for ppl who commit crime ."

That's fair enough as a sort of "guiding principle", but what about cases like lying and adultery that are non-crimes. What sort of "guiding principles" do those without religions follow in cases of non-crime like lying and adultery?

if you want to act "high class " and think those expressive words are bad then you better live in cave so that you cant hear all those "bad word" like fuck cheeby , knn

These are not the really bad words - bad nevertheless but tolerable.

Telling people to organize mass suicides are the "bad words", and they are certainly not 'expressive' words.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you so surprised? I can assure you that if you were to live a hundred more years, you will still be debunking the afterlife at the end of that hundred years.

OK, back to the original question that I intended to ask: What sort of "guiding principles" do those without religions follow?

And you replied: "we have country law for ppl who commit crime ."

That's fair enough as a sort of "guiding principle", but what about cases like lying and adultery that are non-crimes. What sort of "guiding principles" do those without religions follow in cases of non-crime like lying and adultery?

These are not the really bad words - bad nevertheless but tolerable.

Telling people to organize mass suicides are the "bad words", and they are certainly not 'expressive' words.

" Why are you so surprised? I can assure you that if you were to live a hundred more years, you will still be debunking the afterlife at the end of that hundred years ".

LET ME ASK YOU IF I TELL YOU THERES A CONDOM MONSTER LOOKING AT YOU 24/7 WOULD YOU BELIEVE IN ME ? AND AFTER 100 YEARS IF I TELL YOU THE SAME THING WOULD YOU BELIEVE IN IT ? OF COURSE NOT RIGHT ?

" That's fair enough as a sort of "guiding principle", but what about cases like lying and adultery that are non-crimes. What sort of "guiding principles" do those without religions follow in cases of non-crime like lying and adultery " ?

COME ON DUDE , ARE YOU TRYING TO CHANGE AND CONTROL PPL NON-CRIME THINKING AND NON-CRIME ACTION ? WE ARE HUMAN AND NOT SAINT .. ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVERT A TIGER INTO A VEGETARIAN ? THOSE NON-CRIME STUFF ARE PERFECTLY FINE CAUSE WE ARE HUMAN ..WHO ON EARTH DARE TO SAY HE NEVER LIE IN HIS WHOLE LIFE BEFORE OR WHO ON EARTH CAN SAY HE NEVER TELL WHITE LIES ? COME ON THATS HUMAN NATURE THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY EVEN IF YOU ARE A RELIGIOUS PERSON ...LETS FACE THE FACTS . REGARDING ABOUT ADULTERY , PPL CAN DIVORCE IF THEY CANNOT HANDLE IT ...ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD . SOMETIMES A DIVORCE WILL BE A BETTER CHOICE FOR SOME COUPLE WHO FIGHT EVERYDAY SO ADULTERY IS ACTUCALLY HELPING THE COUPLE TO GET DIVORCE WHEN KENA EXPOSED . AND FOR YOUR INFOR , MANY RELIGOUS PPL ALSO INVOLVED WITH ADULTERY ....SO YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT WITH RELIGION YOU CAN STOP ADULTERY OR LIES :wink: IS MY EXPLAINATION LOGIC ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ?

DID I ASK ANYONE TO MASS SUICIDE ?