• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have seen Kong Hee performed the same miracle with my own eyes

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a54iqEr1flQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like this..kong Hee made rows and rows of people collaspe to the ground with the wave of the hand. I truly believe Pastor Kong is the anointed one.:biggrin:

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i had the opportunity to witness an occasion too ..
but then something funny happened though ..
there was this lady who collapsed (by KH mysterious touch), so i assume she must be in some form of hynotised mode unaware of the surroundings .. but then during her fall, her skirt line was raised a bit .. and hey, she moved her hand to adjust the skirt line back to avoid embarrassment ..

so, what is happening ..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, i had the opportunity to witness an occasion too ..
but then something funny happened though ..
there was this lady who collapsed (by KH mysterious touch), so i assume she must be in some form of hynotised mode unaware of the surroundings .. but then during her fall, her skirt line was raised a bit .. and hey, she moved her hand to adjust the skirt line back to avoid embarrassment ..

so, what is happening ..

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. well, if ah kong can make some horsey sings, dances & does the striptease thing.
3. it can surely make some silly believer to cover up before the fall mah!
4. sure can act up hoh!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen Sai Baba perform miracles. But someone in the know call it magic tricks.