• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nanz Chong's article on CHC de-constructed

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she was in duress, it can only be sure that the business was not doing well, and she needed help.

Almost humorously, she states the above in the next few paragraphs rebutting the above paragraph. But if you were to be skeptical and careful, you won't be feeling love and sincerity. More like psychological manipulation.

On a weekly basis, I help many suicidal and depressed people to bravely walk through what I went through. If it was not for City Harvest Church, I would probably be drinking at the bar every night, and my only hope would be that I don’t get in trouble with the law. (paragraph 9)

So she's a drunkard before? Fundamental Attribution Error: While it is true that our peers determine our actions, it is more likely the situation that determines. There is no 100% proof that CHC helped her from her drinking problem. Fundamentally it is her own choice at the fork in the road.

- http://kkyz14.blogspot.sg/2012/07/d...html#!/2012/07/deconstructing-dissonance.html

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Xtian BS.

Fact: Most of those new converts were self-indulgent individuals. They needed an excuse or a hope to lift them from their gloom. Turning to religion is the easiest. U have a ready pool of nutjobs there to console you.