• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Every crisis is an opportunity

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every crisis is an opportunity – this time it's the chance Spread the Gospel.

Following the prosecution of the case of lost trust in the Singapore City Harvest Church leaders on June 27, Pastor Kong Hee not only became the focus of recent media broadcasting, but also attracted attention from local as well as international Church goers. The case has been handed over to the court, and is currently being studied.

Videos of CHC and sermons from Kong Hee has gone viral, hit rate has climbed as people are curious about his teachings. "Those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the Word." Acts 8:4

Even in the most challenging circumstances, we want to keep on telling others about our Saviour and Lord.

The viral gospel – the powerful, life changing, replicating good news of Jesus.

Thousands turned up at City Harvest Church's (CHC) two-hour morning service yesterday, including concerned parents of the church's youths.

And among the churchgoers who were there to support their leaders, some stressed there could be more transparency in how the church manages its funds.

The church was hit last week with news that five members, including its founder Kong Hee, were charged over alleged misuse of the its funds.

Some parents who were not churchgoers but had children who attended CHC regularly were also seen at yesterday's service, reported Yahoo! Singapore.

A parent told the online news site: "I'm still okay with my son going for service at CHC, he's grown up and it's his choice, but I was worried when I found out you could make donations through credit card. He uses our supplementary card and I'm not comfortable with him donating to a church that I personally wish was more accountable."

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes....................chance for others to start another church scam....................

with an endless supply of Christian mindless goons...............there's always room for another church scam.............

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is time to do a witch hunt.

[video=youtube;YDIEV9w65fc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDIEV9w65fc&feature=related[/video]