• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why always the lady boss take control?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had been working for few companies and I noticed that usually SME love to hand the control of the company to the lady boss.

The boss often don't manage the company. The boss usually meet up with his business friends outside TCSS.
I feel that woman is a bunch of unbalanced creature. They love to control, manage, especially the account area.
They love the power given to them, assign jobs to the staff, control the staff. They simply love the power.

They can vent their fustration, anger to the staff. Throwing her mood swing around in the office.
They bring their emotion to the company. There is no room for discussion or negotiation in the company.
What they want, what they demand, you follow their way.
Even you have suggestion, they are not going to entertain unless you are the apple of her eye.
You better nod your head or say yes. In this way, you will have a easier life in the company.

No wonder woman loves dogs, because dogs are loyal, obedient and don't oppose you.
They love the dogs licking irregardless of their appearance might deteriorate.

Why allowing a lady boss to take control of the company? Where is the male boss? Why must let your wife to take control?
Where is Alpha Male nowadays?

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me ask you a frank question.Who controLs your famiLy now ?, asumming your are married.Your wifey right ?..
Knn, LocaL men are heading for the doLdrums. :rolleyes:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can vent their fustration, anger to the staff. Throwing her mood swing around in the office.
They bring their emotion to the company. There is no room for discussion or negotiation in the company.
What they want, what they demand, you follow their way.
Even you have suggestion, they are not going to entertain unless you are the apple of her eye.
You better nod your head or say yes. In this way, you will have a easier life in the company.

i wana ask first ... is she MILF bo ? :biggrin:

Yes, then i proceed ... next level...

No, i F-off...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why work for an SME? Shitty pay, shittier perks, no room for growth and too much nepotism and politicking.

Many of the local towkays are also the most hardcore supporters of the pro-FT policy. And needless to say, the PAP.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marry a Sichuan wife, problem solved

S'pore women can, but cannot be NTU, NUS or SMU grad - or you will suffer immensely for your stupidity

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its like that... Especially single 老處女women that are bosses. The reason why they want control and tend to wail like a baby when things dont go their way is because they are insecure and will do all kinds of shit to cover up all tracks so nothing will go haywire. Men are more chin cai...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time my lady boss tried that on me but I just tickle her with my mustache everynow n then till she buay tahan me.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is not milf. she is an overgrown old hag.
everything no no no, follow her way. this cannot, that cannot.
knn, follow your cunt way lah.:oIo:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro u are a smart guy, i believe u can handle it well if u get my msg across. If Muthu can do it, so can u.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old hag huh ? no wonder la... long time no F liao...

all the water go to the brain and got clogged :eek:

Muthu is right... bushy bushy ... :biggrin:

yucks !

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya Bro come out work chin chai abit la, most important is the figure at the end of the month.:smile:
bro, figure is not there to chin chai.
i was a fresh orange with much juice but was squeezed dry.
they are the one tearing down my health.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
WOMWN BOSSES ARE THE WORSE. not objective, shows favouritism, etc etc...fuck them

Thats because you guys do not know how to handle women. I love women bosses because I will always end up on the correct side. If I'm lucky, I might just end up at the correct position on the bed :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, figure is not there to chin chai.
i was a fresh orange with much juice but was squeezed dry.
they are the one tearing down my health.

Maybe u can try talking or trash it out with her in private? It will do abit good thru communication. If still doesn't work out, then have to really think of something.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats because you guys do not know how to handle women. I love women bosses because I will always end up on the correct side. If I'm lucky, I might just end up at the correct position on the bed :biggrin:

... with her toes in your mouth ? :eek:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sweet talk or sayang not my forte. i simply cant bow down to them but if they wan kneel down to me im perfectly ok.:biggrin: