• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why always the lady boss take control?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had been working for few companies and I noticed that usually SME love to hand the control of the company to the lady boss.

The boss often don't manage the company. The boss usually meet up with his business friends outside TCSS.
I feel that woman is a bunch of unbalanced creature. They love to control, manage, especially the account area.
They love the power given to them, assign jobs to the staff, control the staff. They simply love the power.

They can vent their fustration, anger to the staff. Throwing her mood swing around in the office.
They bring their emotion to the company. There is no room for discussion or negotiation in the company.
What they want, what they demand, you follow their way.
Even you have suggestion, they are not going to entertain unless you are the apple of her eye.
You better nod your head or say yes. In this way, you will have a easier life in the company.

No wonder woman loves dogs, because dogs are loyal, obedient and don't oppose you.
They love the dogs licking irregardless of their appearance might deteriorate.

Why allowing a lady boss to take control of the company? Where is the male boss? Why must let your wife to take control?
Where is Alpha Male nowadays?

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

They are very insecured creatures and afraid that her staff will surpass her. If you go for any interview with a famale interviewer, always try to be humble otherwise she will feel threatened and the chance of you not being shortlisted is 101%. Sometimes she may have the audacity to ask if you are afraid of working under a lady boss, those are tell tale sign she is one nasty creature you need to prepare for.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funnies aside, even many chabor don't like to work under another of their own gender.
true. you cant put 2 tigress together. they will bite each other.
一山不能藏二虎,especiallly 母老虎

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thats very true. My sis in law is PA to the big boss in her company. When this was a lady many years back she wasnt quite so happy as

now under a male boss. I gues some are prone to being bitchy, micromanage issues , less forgiving and more demanding.

Guys tend to be more easy going unless got big foul ups.

Not in another physical sense, I guess.:p

Funnies aside, even many chabor don't like to work under another of their own gender.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily this forum is controlled by men, if it is run by the Chua prostitutes from braddell, this place will become a boring and uninteresting ghost town.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahaha ....well observed bro.....i will be among the first to make myself scarce.

Luckily this forum is controlled by men, if it is run by the Chua prostitutes from braddell, this place will become a boring and uninteresting ghost town.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes she may have the audacity to ask if you are afraid of working under a lady boss, those are tell tale sign she is one nasty creature you need to prepare for.
the question was posed to me. I always took a little more time to think.
cos there is more than meets the eye.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sales director is a lady.
She's a "kan jiong queen" and always like to push things around.

I've been tolerating her for quite a while but i'm not sure how long i can "tahan".
One fine day if she "push the button" and trigger a quarrel, i'm afraid i may lost control and scold "bad words" on her.

Now .... is it an offense under the Sillypore's law or Woman's chartered to use "bad world" on a lady?
If i curse and swear at her during the quarrel can she sue? The woman's chartered is known to be be biased in Sillypore.
Anyone her ever done this before? Please share your experience.

Yes. Lady is also known to be very calculative. If i scold "bad words" on her she sure can't take it but will seek revenge one.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Lady is also known to be very calculative. If i scold "bad words" on her she sure can't take it but will seek revenge one.
if one day you wish to show hand with her, i suggest just tender. keep it short and simple cos once you show hand with her, you have to leave anyway.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if one day you wish to show hand with her, i suggest just tender. keep it short and simple cos once you show hand with her, you have to leave anyway.

Another thing: when you resign and give your one month's notice, decline any request for an exit interview. I don't care who asks for it: CEO, manager or HR. You have the legal right to refuse an exit interview. You are not obliged to tell them your reasons for leaving, if/where you found a job etc.

If you want to make it more 绝, don't send everyone a farewell email.

This is telling them 'none of your business and fuck off', in a tactful way.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the amazing thing is once you tender, suddenly the female boss will become a caring lovely boss.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My sales director is a lady.
She's a "kan jiong queen" and always like to push things around.

I've been tolerating her for quite a while but i'm not sure how long i can "tahan".
One fine day if she "push the button" and trigger a quarrel, i'm afraid i may lost control and scold "bad words" on her.

Now .... is it an offense under the Sillypore's law or Woman's chartered to use "bad world" on a lady?
If i curse and swear at her during the quarrel can she sue? The woman's chartered is known to be be biased in Sillypore.
Anyone her ever done this before? Please share your experience.

Please don't just condemn the Womens Charter because of the name.

If your wife start to beat you at home and in public or "abuses" you physically, these ACT will help you to get PPOs.

It is not the name.