• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shenzhen - Drunk Driving Accident

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VFkrhBbRyUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shenzhen, China | Xinhua | 2 July 2012

On 30th June at about 9 PM, a Lexus collided into the rear of a stationary taxi along Shenzhen Reservoir Road
resulting in 4 injuries. The taxi had stopped by the roadside to pickup a group of three passengers when the accident
occurred. The taxi driver and passengers suffered multiple facial cuts and body fractures.

According to eye witnesses, the driver of the Lexus appeared drunk and left the scene of accident immediately without
rendering assistance to the injured.

At about 1 AM on 1st July, a Mr. Zhang reported to the local police station at Lo Wu claiming to be the driver of the
Lexus at the time of accident. The police took his statement and conducted a blood test for forensic analysis and
further investigation.

From eye witnesses statements and accounts, police was able to confirm that Mr. Zhang was not the driver at the time
of accident but a "staged" driver to take the rap for his company's chairman and Lexus owner.

The driver and owner of the Lexus, Qiu Mou, confessed to drunk driving upon presented with overwhelming evidence and
was detained. The case is now pending prosecution.

jerrysmithly

This is terrible. Drunk drivers really mess things up, they always involved in traffic accidents on the road. I hope nothing like this will happen to anyone I know. Please guys, don't drink and drive.

MotorXiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink and drive is totally an irresponsible act, even if I go drinking I also never ride my bike.

ashleygreen

Drunk and driving is the one of the criminal offense.. My request to all drivers avoid drink during drive.. then only we did not met above situation or incidents,,