• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question I will like to ask Kong Hee

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Questions I will like to ask Kong if I see him
Was any of the church money used for Sun's music career?

If no:
a. where did she get the money to pay for her expenses in US? e.g. home rental, music writers/producers fees, marketing/publicity, car/chauffeur, radio airtime...
b. what are all those fishy fund transfers discovered by CAD to different companies all about? Where did the money dissapeared to?

If yes:
a. why sue Roland Poon?
b. why not tell the whole world about it in the very beginning? Cause you know it is wrong?
c. why go through a complicated transfers of funds e.g KL church if you think this is OK?

Where did you get the money to pay for your Sentosa Cove home?

What is the income that you have filed with IRAS for the past years?

How much tax are you paying?

Did Sun made any money so far from her music? Or was it a loss all these years?

If it is profitable, did Sun declare them to IRAS?

If it is not profitable, who is bearing the loss? Church funds?

Do you have any evidence of many non believers becoming member of your church just because of Sun's music? How many are there? Tens, hundreds?

Isn't $23million used in helping the poor, sick and aged a better way to convert non believers?

Why you asked church members to give more and more money but you are exempted from giving any? Do you tithe at all? If yes, how much each year since CHC started?

Why you asked church members to downgrade their homes so they can pay CHC more but you upgrade from HDB all the way to a $9million home?

Do you think it is OK for church members to give your church $2,000 and their parents $200?

How do you ensure that every single tithes collected via cash, online, cheque are accounted?

Feel free to add your questions to the above list.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd like to ask him there are so many pretty women in the world, why did he chose to marry one that looks like a horse ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One question, how is he going to face his maker, when he gone? can he face God in his Glory & say, " I have Integrity"? that is the question, I would want to ask Kong Hee Fatt Choy!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
One question, how is he going to face his maker, when he gone? can he face God in his Glory & say, " I have Integrity"? that is the question, I would want to ask Kong Hee Fatt Choy!

His answer would be "Yes". The problem with these people is that they think they are doing nothing wrong. If you are acting in accordance with your beliefs then yes you have integrity.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... can he face God in his Glory & say, " I have Integrity"? that is the question, I would want to ask Kong Hee Fatt Choy!
y not? ...

dese ppl noe wat dey r doing ...

juz like dat burger who boasted dat ze charred kway teow men oways gif him 2 xtra eggs ...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd like to ask him if he feel any remorse knowing that the luxurious life he's enjoying is at the expense of his weak-minded church members.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had already summarised his answers to all these questions - I have maintained my integrity; including marrying that horse face.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Err.. I got a question. If you want to ask him a question why you dun go to him and ask but post in the forum.

Ans: you are a low life Sinkie.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con Hee's answer to your questions in red.

Questions I will like to ask Kong if I see him
Was any of the church money used for Sun's music career?

Con Hee: Absolutely no.

If no:
a. where did she get the money to pay for her expenses in US? e.g. home rental, music writers/producers fees, marketing/publicity, car/chauffeur, radio airtime...
b. what are all those fishy fund transfers discovered by CAD to different companies all about? Where did the money dissapeared to?

Con Hee: Through sales of CDs, VCDs, DVDs, dowloadable musics & videos, posters, T-shirts, and other items. She has fans not only in Singapore but also in Taiwan, HK, China, Malaysia, and the Asian communities in Australia, Canada, and USA.

Con Hee: The funds being transferred to various companies are being used to fund our missions and plant churches overseas. We have to use the name of different companies as a cover because many other countries persecute Christians and the safety and well being of our overseas missionaries is our top priority.

If yes:
a. why sue Roland Poon?
b. why not tell the whole world about it in the very beginning? Cause you know it is wrong?
c. why go through a complicated transfers of funds e.g KL church if you think this is OK?

Where did you get the money to pay for your Sentosa Cove home?

Con Hee: The money came from God.

What is the income that you have filed with IRAS for the past years?

Con Hee: My accountant has the answer.

How much tax are you paying?

Con Hee: My accountant has the answer.

Did Sun made any money so far from her music? Or was it a loss all these years?

Con Hee: Sun made tons of money from her music.

If it is profitable, did Sun declare them to IRAS?

Con Hee: Sun has the answer to that question.

If it is not profitable, who is bearing the loss? Church funds?

Do you have any evidence of many non believers becoming member of your church just because of Sun's music? How many are there? Tens, hundreds?

Con Hee: Our church has grown from a 20 member congregation in 1989 to 32,000 members today. The massive increase in membership speaks for itself.

Isn't $23million used in helping the poor, sick and aged a better way to convert non believers?

Con Hee: Who said we don't help the less fortunate. Our church staffs and members regularly visit hospitals, battered women's shelters, foster homes, prisons, etc.. They also went to help the victims during the 2004 Asian Tsunamis, Sichuan and Haitian earthquakes.

Why you asked church members to give more and more money but you are exempted from giving any? Do you tithe at all? If yes, how much each year since CHC started?

Con Hee: I tithe to the church in kind by giving my time, effort, and knowledge about the Bible. Giving to God is not always in monetary terms.

Why you asked church members to downgrade their homes so they can pay CHC more but you upgrade from HDB all the way to a $9million home?

Con Hee: They downgraded their homes to give to CHC out of their love of God by giving sacrificially. Sun and I upgraded from HDB to our mansion at Sentosa Cove because we were richly blessed by God for being his faithful servant by winning tens of thousands of souls.

Do you think it is OK for church members to give your church $2,000 and their parents $200?

Con Hee: Each church member gives to the church out of their own free will. If a member wants to give $2,000 to CHC and $200 to their parents each month, it is a faithful covenant he made between himself and God.

How do you ensure that every single tithes collected via cash, online, cheque are accounted?

Con Hee: God accounts for every single cent that the church collects.

Feel free to add your questions to the above list.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong Hee should answer these questions..

Does Sun Ho do anal?

How many times a week does Kong Hee do it with his wife?

Was Sun Ho still a virgin when Kong Hee first met her?

And my last question to him will be

Who do you voted for during the last GE?????

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
His answer would be "Yes". The problem with these people is that they think they are doing nothing wrong. If you are acting in accordance with your beliefs then yes you have integrity.

when people believed in something that is false , and accept it as the only truth , anything can be done and explain away.
for kristainnudity , the standard answer is : it is god's will. it is the working of the mighty god (or cock).
since daft sheep has already decided firmly it is the truth whatever the pastor say or do will always be right.