• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FCBC similar to CHC?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who have been to FCBC, probably they are no angel as well.

One use $$$ to support a "singer's career" while the other use $$$ to support a "magician's career"?

one suppork his horseface wifey who cunt sing, dance or bitch. the other suppork his ugly daughter in magic with no originality and very expensive tools for the passe illusion.

why does pastor need to waste money on those irrelevant stuffs? did christ do magic show, sing CHRISTIAN WINE (better than china wine) and boogie his bumbum in revealing loinclothes?

NO, RIGHT. church ministers are suppose to act in a way to present "christ-liked" behaviour. but now many things are done exploiting christ's names and then moni-moni-cum.

it's a sad, dreary and very greedy hypocritical world out there. everyone wanna be holier than the other but in the end, it's all an absurd emptiness.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i need to have a religion i will take Taoism.
The others all selling passport to heaven, only taoism can practice eternal life.
Those NEW church all selling High return 100 X, selling greed.
With eternal life i can continue to call chicken and do wat i like no restriction on what i like to do, but i may need to eat air to maintain eternal life. hahaha

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
speaking in tongues :smile:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these Mega Churches are nothing but cults and a not true christians..only fools follows them

Faith Community Baptist Church.

All the prosperity gospel charismatic churches are the same.

FCBC (Faith Community Baptist Church)
CHC (City Harvest Church)
NCC (New Creation Church)
HOGC (Hope of God Church)

There are more but the above four are the more prominent ones in Singapore.

All the same bullshit coming out of America:

1) Speaking in tongues.
2) Women in positions of church leadership.
3) Concert-like praise & worship singing session.
4) Great emphasis on 'sacrificial, cheerful giving' and 'many-fold returns'.
5) Belief in last days and rapture (most Christian denominations do).
6) Great emphasis on growing the church through increasing the attendance (grab/invite a friend!).

If the SG govt allows Christian televangelist channels on free-to-air tv, you can bet that those four churches would be channels/shows of their own.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Mega Churches are nothing but cults and a not true christians..only fools follows them

Unfortunately, there are just too many fools chosen not to wake up from being foolish.

They never fail to fall under the following category of "rational thinking fools" and willing to part with their $$$ when attending those churches:
1) felt a sense of belonging
2) seek boy/girl relationship
3) look forward to a social gathering
4) business networking

Yes. They are "rational thinking fools". It's just that they refuse to wake up only.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LuckiLy i stiLL find soLace in my oLd fashioned Kampong Kapor Methodist Church.No FriLLs indeed..:wink:
Suka you come, no suka you go.No one knows you, and no one cares about you.Just between you and your God.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ccc

Follow this link

Faith Community Baptist Church (Singapore) I also know some there. You should ask what is CCC or triple C. :biggrin:

CHC and other prosperity churches that preach giving money to the church is good and withholding money is bad are part of this group of churches that are being watched by others on this site http://c3churchwatch.wordpress.com/about/ There are interesting reports on their theology degrees and teachings.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
kampong kapor church? remember pastor daniel tan driving mercedes, EW13,,, how he con the poor ladies of the money, with stories of needy missionaries but was never reported and relieved of his duty and now a car sales man

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kampong kapor church? remember pastor daniel tan driving mercedes, EW13,,, how he con the poor ladies of the money, with stories of needy missionaries but was never reported and relieved of his duty and now a car sales man

Oh reaLLy ah ?..never heard of it..but to me it is Liked going in @9.30am, Listen to some sermons; and ending up
around 11am.Adjourning for my own famiLy's Lunch thereafter.Nothing eLse.
What i enjoyed most is Listening to the tunes of the Pipe organ.:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Don't Need To Study To Know

CHC and other prosperity churches that preach giving money to the church is good and withholding money is bad are part of this group of churches that are being watched by others on this site http://c3churchwatch.wordpress.com/about/ There are interesting reports on their theology degrees and teachings.

Men invented all these stuff like Degree in Divinity. Spiritual stuff does not need such intensive studying of the word. You can't do that ! It has to be a REVELATION. Studying something like this can be vain altogether - God must tell you.

dd.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Social Activities

Unfortunately, there are just too many fools chosen not to wake up from being foolish.

They never fail to fall under the following category of "rational thinking fools" and willing to part with their $$$ when attending those churches:
1) felt a sense of belonging
2) seek boy/girl relationship
3) look forward to a social gathering
4) business networking

Yes. They are "rational thinking fools". It's just that they refuse to wake up only.

But, if you join country clubs, you may not get a good girl mah. :biggrin: Nightspots are even worse. Sense of belonging ? I can't be bothered. If not hor, I had already joined Scout, NCC, or whatever during school days. Ask prata man song boh.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

As long as they don't know what is going on with God's way or plan, anything goes for these people. That's why you have the word regarding a blind guide that lead the blind, both fall into a pit.

You cannot say, "I decided to build a church" or "I want to be a priest when I grow up." Such men of God are chosen by Him, not you yourself. Because, you simply do not have that authority.