• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee & the breed. It's not the end of CHC, it's only the beginning HOGC

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sh...t-the-end-of-CHC-it-s-only-the-beginning-HOGC

Today 12:20 AM#1 Heartofgod
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-offline.png

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date<DD>Jun 2012<DT>Posts<DD>2</DD></DL>

Kong Hee & the breed. It's not the end of CHC, it's only the beginning HOGC

Since 2002/3 I attended chc and have always questioned why the church needs to plaster Sun Ho's posters ALL AROUND THE CHURCH - wall-to-wall. I was there for service to fellowship and to worship our almighty God but each and everytime I went during those early days, I was greeted by our celebrity wannabe pastor ho in the name of a certain crossover. After many many many weekends I decided that I shall crossover too because our paths surely did not cross with one another. One have crossed to the dark side. It’s either me or the leaders of chc. I left.

I left not because of posters plastering or blasting of sun ho music before the service began or*censored*the non-stop, constant promotion and pushing of sun ho album sales by pastor kong in church. But the fundamental calling to fellowship in church has been completely turned around by the church to pursue fame and wealth that resulted in*censored*every service is about GIVING AND MORE WEALTH, money and more money. It can go on for weeks and it become very scary especially during building fund season. Everyone just wants to give more and more money so they can have more and more money. If you are there to seek refuge for other emotional needs, you will probably needed up dead because it is not the church for the broken soul. It is a church for the money hungry souls.

And I know Pastor Kong Hee has to live up to his preaching hence he needs to show he is rich, through the years. How can a man preach about richess and wealth when he is a church poor mouse? He needs to get rich and get rich fast, if not its not convincible that every weekend he is talking about getting wealth.*censored*

The crossover in my opinion from a close member of chc, is so the leaders acquire the worldly rich and fame because they want to. They are a bunch of show-offs. It is true if you have meeting with them. It's all in the clothes, in the tone of voices, in the attitude. The richer you are, the more time pastors have with you because you are valuable assets.

Chc has leaders tracking members 10% tithes, and also their building funds commitment. They have cards and notes with your commitment in writing how much you are offering whether paid installment or lump sum and you must follow through. I was on many occasions asked to pen down my commitment in giving because it is for the big picture for chc accounts to know what to expect a month in receiving. To help them account for it. It helps chc accounts department to trace and track too, who committed but never pay up so that they can follow up with you... I have seen with my own eyes, hear with my own ears that chc leaders holding their “accountable” book asking members why their building fund sum for the month was not in. Have they paid up? By what means, cheque, cash, giro. And if not done yet, well there is machine to withdraw money from or better there is credit card mode of payment which can earn points!!! The feeling is just so terribly awful looking at the leader and the young man who is “reminded” to pay up. Shouldn’t we all be happy giver. Cheerful giver. Why the need to haunt and remind people to give. This method liken a debt collector within the premise of a church. If god visited chc at that instant moment or see all the money collection department coming down on their people to pay pay and pay up, what would he say? I really wish god can provide me with wisdom – tell me god that perhaps I am the blind one who didn’t see and didn’t know. What has become of our church. Is money all that matter? I left really disillusioned. I know what the people said of me from chc. I have gone to the dark side.​

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What has become of our church. Is money all that matter?

You joined a church preaching the prosperity gospel (except that CHC is prosperity gospel on steroids), and yet only now you're questioning why things turned out so bad?

Chc has leaders tracking members 10% tithes, and also their building funds commitment.

Yikes! That's creepy.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 12:21 AM#2 Heartofgod

user-offline.png

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Jun 2012</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>2</DD></DL>

Part II-Then after chc, I went on to another church that my son goes to for fellowship. This time I got really close to the pastors because they seem really caring for the youth. Although the problem now is not money but time. My son spent all weekdays in church and all weekends in church. The name is Heart of god church. But I have not known the couple pastor Seow How and Pastor Cecilia Chan running HOGC are so close to chc pastor kong hee and pastor sun ho that one day even the same building fund message from chc gets repeated in hogc. Exactly the same give until you cry message. When I heard it eventually I really cry. Chc is everywhere now.

Things were fine until the sun ho cd album saga again. Heart of god church sent their trusted youths (they only have youths anyway which are so innocent) out to the music stores to buy up all the CDs in the local music stores to boost rankings. We have hundreds and hundreds of Sun Ho CDs in hogc church. Every single member was given one CD each. If your family of 4, father, mother and 2 children, you get 4 CDs. I really don't know what this is for. All I know after we gave away hundreds of CDs, we still have hundreds left in church. That was then I knew chc power in ensuring even “sister” church members are not spared of crossover project. And the pastor Seow How and pastor Cecilia chan, like two obedient followers building their mini church who themselves are still struggling, sent their young people to buy up hundreds and hundreds of cd in the name to help chc crossover project. To push sun ho CD to top ranking so those from "another world" get to know who sun ho is and hopefully in turn can hear the gospel. Because of my giving to church, I was separately given a lot of sun ho CD to give away personally, the pastors see this as a love gifts. I took them on obligation and all still sitting in my house in box with price tags of different music stores... I don't even know how to tell others or give away. Listen and be saved?*censored*

But I am thankful that at least heart of god church pastors didn’t and couldn’t force us to buy sun ho cd. They, pastor seow how and pastor cecilia chan, in return are the one buying up using hogc funds definitely, so that in their heart they know they too have helped the crossover project. We did it again and again everytime sun ho album is released. Until I really believe there is no way we can avoid the powerhouse chc pressing on obedient young affiliated churches to buy and buy and buy. All the different price tags on the CDs are like badges to show why Sun Ho ranking can topped. I am 100% confident it is the act of man that her music topped all music charts. The pushing of CD album sales is full scale project and it was massive sales pitch with big agenda. Until now whenever I talked about the effort on ensuring Sun Ho CDs and music charts are topped make my hair stand! It was like the church is going out for war and the man is chanting!

I reckon the hogc pastors are doing good stuff for the youths. But they still need money since the church is young, so I really don’t understand why throw the money into buying cd? If crossover is chc project why hogc also need to give and give until you cry and blood shed. The pastors shared the same sermons like kong hee. Pastor Cecilia Chan also preached the same to give and give until your heart ache in her building fund message. Exactly the same... It's most unfortunate that she has contacted cancer now.

The thing that really woke me up for I am a stupid, slow and really slow and stupid believer, totally *censored**censored**censored**censored* in Is where pastor Seow How said he owns a Chinese temple left by his late dad. As a pastor you must lead and guide in the right way. How could you still publicly said you are the one and probably the only one in the world who has both a chinese medium temple and a christian church. It is not funny at all, pastor Seow How! You are not a kid. Don’t make a fool of yourself and bring the youth into wrong believing. When he preached about this, he proudly declare the property of the temple is so worthy. It's near orchard road and look how he is blessed... What fool he is. As a pastor and leader, you should cut off this sin from your fore fathers and not continue this sin. Yet you take it on and proudly declare you are now the owner of a temple AND a church. Do you not know your duty. God will provide for his people. You took the temple because the land is worth some money, some good money. But I really don't get it how you can missed this point that you are a pastor. Not a property agent.

The last of it all was when I see youths and young people from heart*censored*of god church giving beyond their ability and giving beyond their means, and having to borrow money to fulfil their commitment to the building fund, in the name of GIVING. Already time is taken away from these young people's family, they are always spending time in church, Monday to Sunday. Now money is next. Pastor Seow How always taken the route to preach about giving and more giving. It's either to Give Time, work in church for free, cleaning, sound, video, serving, EVERYTHING! Then with those who cannot give time, it's money - The same type of message chc shares. I see people in hogc publicly declaring they are giving $100k , $1m, in hogc especially during building fund season. Its a line up of stories after stories with powerpoints and charts! It’s a standard now. And if you can give, it means you have been blessed to receive, because imagine if you gave $1m, that means you will have received $10m. Wow! Now everyone wants to give $1m so that they can have $10m. Simple maths, it's 10%!

But in the real world. I see the kids struggling to give. Some borrowed to give. Some don’t give their parents. Some dont even have basic savings for themselves for rainy days. Their financial is so terrible that the only body benefitting is clearly the church and the men of church. Many do not give to their family because they now have the second family - our home Heart of God Church. Their new parents are pastor Seow How and pastor Cecilia Chan.*censored*

I know because I have lost my son to them. Whatever I said is nothing compared to the darling Pastor Lia @Lia_Chan and Pastor How *censored*@Seowhow. They are family. Our home is now as good as hotel. My son comes home to sleep, dinner is never possible now. Weekends are hogc only. The closest family is Lia and How.*censored*

For years I fight so hard and I pray and ask God why have I failed as parent? I provide the best education and provided roof food and cloth my son and we have a very good family relationship until he attended this church and given all his time, and now his money. I go to hogc listening to Pastor How and Lia to know what he is up to. Breaking up family and taking away kids at their tender age where they are all trying to understand the world and when they are innocent while searching for an answer for everything. Pastor How and Lia mesmerize with their love and care and gives them a goal to achieve when they have no goal. I clearly lost the battle for the children all want the attention of How and Lia. They are one big family where the mother and father at home are nothing but nagging old folks.*censored*

If you listen to Pastor How story of his family, his father beating his mom, his father's objection to his work. You will know it's a brainwashing message to get the youths, the children to rebel against the family. This story is told again and again and even made it to the basic training material for ALL newcomer new member of hogc. It stir up a rebel in the children to go against the family. Listen if you can get it, and you will know what I mean.*censored*

There is no different from chc and hogc. Hogc is the next of chc. Chc can go down but there will be another chc that will come up. The same type. The same breed. It never stop here. It will continue to grow with roots deeper than earth...​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC
HOGC
NCC
FCBC

All the prosperity gospel churches are the same. The underlying message (God wants everyone to be rich, give/sow more and you'll receive/reap more, do not rob God) is identical in all of them, even though there may be slight variations in the methods used (Lawrence Khong and his magic trick shows, Sun Ho and her pop music).

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC
HOGC
NCC
FCBC

All the prosperity gospel churches are the same. The underlying message (God wants everyone to be rich, give/sow more and you'll receive/reap more, do not rob God) is identical in all of them, even though there may be slight variations in the methods used (Lawrence Khong and his magic trick shows, Sun Ho and her pop music).

Bo Central Christian Church arh?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amitahba....u hv awaken from your senses, journey u must prepare for redemption n through theses routes u find wisdom..strong enough 2 bring your son home. I wish u well in your journey....Amitahba.